Plan, Control, Measure & Report the Corden Pharma Warehouse Operations at the Lisbon Site, ensuring the appropriate allocation of human & material resources, complying with both GDP/GMP and the internal procedures.
Your tasks will include the following:
- Manage the inbound & outbound processes end-to-end
- Ensure timely internal factory replenishment, and reverse logistics
- Lead the warehouse team, ensuring appropriate staffing, training & development
- Management of weighing rooms activities & procedures for manufacture processes
- Supervise monthly inventories & cycle counts ensuring accuracy & conformity
- Ensure GDP/GMP compliance in the warehouse & related areas
- Support management & report warehouse temperature & humidity on a routine basis
- Lead an actively contribute to value adding Operational Excellence initiatives
- Create, review & update the area procedures ensuring their execution on the daily operations
- Be the voice of security & safety in the warehouse, in a top-down safety first environment
- Monthly report of the warehouse KPI´s, respecting the deadlines & information correctness
- Contribute to the budget adherence, ensuring correct allocation & control of resources and materials
- Technical Director for the external warehouse
- Capacity to manage the team well with a can-do attitude in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Team player with proven communication & collaboration skills
- Degree in Life Sciences or related field.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Experience working with an ERP, preferably SAP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive attitude with a result focused mindset
- Portuguese language skills is a must and English proficiency
- Lean education is a benefit
- Track record in managing a logistic department is a benefit
You describe yourself as a customer- and service-oriented personality. You show a high level of flexibility, work effectively in a cross-functional and cross-regional environment and are able to adapt to the ever-changing business environment. We are looking for someone who is a role model for others in terms of the Corden Pharma Values and continuously displays a positive can-do attitude. Finally, your proven experience in a similar position will allow you to be successful in this position and in line with Corden Pharma values.
CORDEN PHARMA is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals drug product (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s life.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to provide the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.