Lieu: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
We are currently looking for an intern within our Strategic Insights & Analytics team for our global headquarters in Glattbrugg (Zurich, Switzerland) for an internship, with the possibility of joining the team.
The Strategic Insights & Analytics function is part of our Commercial organization and drives strategic and tactical plans across brands leveraging insights and analytics.
In this role, you are working closely with the Strategic Insights and Advanced Analytics experts for the respective products and supporting them in their daily business and strategic projects. We are looking for an ambitious person with an economic, technology or natural science background who wants to experience the tasks of global commercial and marketing by supporting the members of the Global Commercial Excellence organization.
- Assist Advanced Analytics in running commercial business assessments
- Assist the Strategic Insights Leads in business assessments such as LCM opportunity assessments, geographical expansions or new product launches
- Assist in the marketing and commercialization of the existing products
- Help to optimize the internal and external digital channels of the product communication
- Support the interaction and creation of deliverables for countries and regions as well as internal stakeholders such as the Leadership team, Global Brand Teams, Marketing, Operations or Finance
Who you are:
- You are currently enrolled as a Ba/Ma/PhD student or have recently graduated with your Bachelors degree (within the last 12 months) in the field of economics, technology or natural science
- A degree in Life Science or Pharmaceutical is preferred
- You do have a strong interest in marketing, commercial and modelling tasks
- You are reliable, willing to learn new things, have a strong self-reflection and show ownership as well as responsibility for submitted tasks
- Preferably you have already had first experience in the field of (digital) marketing or product management
- You have strong skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint
- Your English skills are excellent in oral and written communication
Start date: July
Duration: 6 or 12 months
We are searching for someone who goes beyond the job description and understands that this position can serve as a rare platform for many other chances at Vifor Pharma. When applying for this job, imagine yourself in the future. Consider what might happen next and how you want to develop your future.
A propos de nous
Le groupe Vifor Pharma est une entreprise pharmaceutique internationale spécialisée. Son ambition est de devenir le leader mondial dans les domaines de la carence en fer, de la néphrologie et des traitements cardio-rénaux. L’entreprise est le partenaire de choix pour les médicaments et les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. Le groupe Vifor Pharma aspire à aider les patients du monde entier atteints de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. La société développe, fabrique et commercialise des produits pharmaceutiques offrant des soins de précision aux patients. Le groupe Vifor Pharma occupe une position de premier plan dans toutes ses activités clés. Il se compose des entreprises suivantes: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care); et OM Pharma.
Le groupe Vifor Pharma a son siège en Suisse et est coté à la Bourse suisse (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
Pour de plus amples informations, veuillez consulter www.viforpharma.com/career
Afficher/masquer le contenu