Fonction: Information Technology
Niveau de Séniorité: Specialist
- Be the resident expert in networking, server platform, active directory, backup.
- Be an extension of the global IT infrastructure team for all other project support
- Ensure stable and secure infrastructure operations and standardization of components
- Maintain compliance of GxP relevant systems
- Meet agreed SLAs for all requests
- Ensure the delivery and availability of the IT infrastructure services and operations in an optimal and cost-effective way
- Understand and Support relevant items in the Global IT Strategy
- Operate and maintain the global and distributed IT infrastructure of Vifor Pharma in collaboration with the established team.
- Coordinate the interfaces between the requesters (internals and/or externals), IT infrastructure, IT support and IT applications teams, and business stakeholders
- Perform project activities to implement IT solutions
- Provide inputs and participate actively in IT strategic initiatives
- Comply with Vifor quality procedures based on cGMP standards. Actively participate in maintaining hygiene and good documentary practices
- Immediately announce any breach of Vifor procedures
- Provide transparency around known risks and issues in a timely manner.
- Manage outsourced services, contract reviews and frequent/regular vendor SLA checks.
- Assess, evaluate, and maintain in-house and outsourced services.
- Ensure the continuous improvement, automation, rationalization, and management of existing IT server platform services; investigate new systems and models that can bring improvements
- Provide timely, relevant, and accurate updates on a regular basis to line manager and stakeholders, on key tasks completed, KPIs/SLAs that demonstrate performance, risks/issues, and future planned tasks
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for your areas of IT Infrastructure by following the internal ITIL processes
- Manage upgrades, maintenance windows, coordinate different resources for operations and projects
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a system engineer and in data centre operations in a similar context (global presence, multiple data centres, 500+ servers)
- Solid knowledge of Active Directory technologies
- Experience in managing server platforms and workload, ideally experience in hyperconverged infrastructure technologies
- Experience in Cisco networking technologies
- Experience in UCC, Microsoft Exchange, Skype for business with enterprise voice
- Solid knowledge of data centre components such as storage, backup, archive.
- Good knowledge of IT security
- Fluent in English, both in oral and written communication
- Experience working with remote teams in a different country.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry and understanding of GxP and other regulations
- CCNA certification
- Experience with Azure, M365
- Experience with Nutanix, including AHV
- Having managed several large-scale Active Directory migration projects.
- Experience in service management and external resource management (i.e. dealing with ISP’s, managed service providers)
- Knowledge of PMI or other project management method
Le groupe Vifor Pharma est une entreprise pharmaceutique internationale spécialisée. Son ambition est de devenir le leader mondial dans les domaines de la carence en fer, de la néphrologie et des traitements cardio-rénaux. L’entreprise est le partenaire de choix pour les médicaments et les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. Le groupe Vifor Pharma aspire à aider les patients du monde entier atteints de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. La société développe, fabrique et commercialise des produits pharmaceutiques offrant des soins de précision aux patients. Le groupe Vifor Pharma occupe une position de premier plan dans toutes ses activités clés. Il se compose des entreprises suivantes: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care); et OM Pharma.
Le groupe Vifor Pharma a son siège en Suisse et est coté à la Bourse suisse (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
Pour de plus amples informations, veuillez consulter http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.