Lieu: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Fonction: Supply Chain
Niveau de Séniorité: Senior Manager
Vifor Pharma Group is a global pharmaceutical company and we aim to become the global leader in iron deficiency and nephrology. Our company is a partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions across iron, dialysis, nephrology and rare conditions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe, chronic and rare diseases lead better, healthier lives. It specializes in strategic global partnering, in-licensing and developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical products for precision patient care.
We are currently looking for a Senior Customer Operations Manager – LATAM to join our Global Customer Operations Team at our Headquarters in Zurich (alternatively Geneva or St. Gallen). In this exciting position, you will be directly reporting to the Head Customer Operations & Demand Management.
- Responsibility for the end-to-end demand & supply management process for our LATAM region
- Overview and follow-up on market and customer needs, the supply targets per country, the regulatory projects, the demand plan by customer, the sales/supply performance and targets of the region LATAM
- Creating and maintaining a professional and trustful relationship with customers and the Regional Teams and ensuring that commitments with regard to the agreed Service Level Agreement are met.
- During S&OP cycle, you will be accountable to receive, analyze and reconciliate for LATAM countries the demand data
- Analyzing in-market sales trends monitor inventory level, look at the next 24 months in terms of forecast and drive decision with the Regional Organization and customers to ensure seamless supply to patients
- Assessing, processing and managing customer orders end-to-end with the support of the Export Team and other stakeholders providing constant communication on status to customers and Region. Managing the required master data in SAP
- You will speak up for the Latam region in cross-functional meetings to stress and escalate potential issues in supply or Service level and highlight new sales opportunities. You will work hand in hand with process-related stakeholders such as Sales, Planning, Quality, Regulatory, Export to fix open issues and to fulfill our supply promise
- You will participate to Contract review with special focus on demand and supply agreements and ensure that order-to-cash process is executed in compliance with regulatory and quality standards
- Coordinating the operational Supply Chain project management for on-boarding new partners and launching new products in the region
- Participating actively in projects with operational impact on the Region (e.g. Regulatory and CMO changes, serialization, new business models, training new local employees etc.)
- You will search for and implement continuous improvement solutions to increase service level to the Region
- You will be member of the Global Customer Operations Team and play together with your colleagues for other regions an important role in project and change management in Supply Chain
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent
- 10 years in a Customer Operations & Demand Management – leading role in an international Healthcare Company
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP
- Fluent in Spanish and English, German and/or French are a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Stress resistant, resilient, energetic, team player, positive Can-Do attitude, multi-tasking capable, customer-focused
A propos de nous
Le groupe Vifor Pharma est une entreprise pharmaceutique internationale spécialisée. Son ambition est de devenir le leader mondial dans les domaines de la carence en fer, de la néphrologie et des traitements cardio-rénaux. L’entreprise est le partenaire de choix pour les médicaments et les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. Le groupe Vifor Pharma aspire à aider les patients du monde entier atteints de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. La société développe, fabrique et commercialise des produits pharmaceutiques offrant des soins de précision aux patients. Le groupe Vifor Pharma occupe une position de premier plan dans toutes ses activités clés. Il se compose des entreprises suivantes: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care); et OM Pharma.
Le groupe Vifor Pharma a son siège en Suisse et est coté à la Bourse suisse (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
Pour de plus amples informations, veuillez consulter www.viforpharma.com/career
Afficher/masquer le contenu