We are looking for a motivated and passionate professional for our entity in Corden Pharma in Lisbon. You come with a certain background as an accountant and love numbers? Are you passionate about the pharma industry? Then we are looking for you as:
Senior Accountant (m/w/d) 100%
- Deliver accurate, complete and timely month accounting close;
- In-charge of month end group reporting;
- Periodic submission of tax requirements meeting the fiscal deadlines (VAT, IRS, IRC,….);
- Preparing the statutory accounts and submission of Modelo 22 and IES
- Ensure full compliance with local GAAP (SNC) and IFRS for group purposes;
- Ensure adequate management of Accounts payable, receivable and fixed asset management;
- Support the site in the preparation and submission of Intrastat requirements and other governmental agencies requests.
- ERP Management - tax set-up (preferably in SAP) ;
- Ad hoc project (eg IFS 16, …)
- Degree in Accounting
- Several years of experience in relevant accounting roles
- Good knowledge of Portuguese Fiscal environment
- Certified Accountant
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Computer skills (MS Office and accounting systems)
- Professional experience in Pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
Are you ready to go the next step in your career and want to make an impact in a growing company? Then apply now and join a fantastic team.
CordenPharma is your full-service partner in the Contract Development & Manufacturing (CDMO) of APIs, Drug Products and associated Packaging Services. Through a network of fully-inspected cGMP facilities across Europe and the US organized under five technology platforms – Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates, Highly Potent & Oncology, Injectables, Small Molecules, Antibiotics - CordenPharma experts translate complex ideas at any stage of development into high-value products. CordenPharma is an expert Contract Manufacturing partner helping leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies link their requirements for product success with their patients’ healthier lives. Formed as a pharmaceutical branch of International Chemical Investors Group in 2006, CordenPharma provides specialized technologies that are ideal for the development and manufacturing of oral, sterile, highly potent and antibiotic pharmaceutical Drug Products, their Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, and associated Global Supply Chain and Packaging Services.
CordenPharma Lisbon is a cGMP manufacturer of solids, liquids and semisolid non sterile drug products. We have the capability in Lisbon to produce tablets, capsules, ointments and sachet. As a former facility of OM Pharma/Vifor Pharma, CordenPharma Lisbon brings over 25 years of experience and expertise in the production of drug products, technology, project management, Quality Control and Quality Release to CordenPharma’s full-service CMO platform.