Vifor Pharma a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company are experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization and optimization. To support our field teams and optimize business execution a position has arisen for a Manager within Sales Force Effectiveness and Business Intelligence for our Spanish Affiliate based in Barcelona. This position will report into the Senior Manager for Commercial Transformation within the marketing team.
You will have a demonstrable record in supporting field sales, medical and /or market access teams to enhance the customer experience and drive excellence locally in conjunction with our global team in Glattbrugg Switzerland. Ideally you will come from a background in pharmaceutical sales or market access and then made the transition to SFE or BI in a medium to large organization. Given a significant number of global interactions fluency in English is essential.
- Manages, from the local point of view, a unified system (aligned with HQ) to meet the data and reporting company needs:
- Integrating into the system, data from the involved departments, ensuring it remains a key commercial tool.
- Training users from all organization on new processes & enhancement procedures. Refreshing trainings when needed.
Data & process analysis:
- Develops, assists and monitors SFE reports.
- Evaluates and integrates, if needed, specific requirements from departments.
- Leads and coordinates transversal analyses integrating data from different company departments.
- Guarantees that the data quality provided from different data sources/departments maintainss coherence and structure.
- Provides professional data analysis when needed/requested
- Negotiates and implements appropriate SLAs with internal and external partners.
- Coordinates activities and aligns within the team, in order to have one single strategy with the provider and a standard internal approach (governance).
- Guarantees knowledge-sharing within the team.
Responsible for the integration of data from different departments, keeping data coherency.
Act as single point of contact for developing Vifor Pharma Spain’s CRM training concept: Creating, maintaining and updating training material.
• Build and maintain relationship with IQVIA, regional EOS, global XT and own SFE global.
• Monitor helpdesk activity
• Responsible for budget control
- Single point of contact in the affiliate for Vinci CRM and ViDA (Power BI) dashboards
- Responsible for GDPR and Meeting/ABAC, Account Plan (KAM) Module
- Sales process management:
Lead and drive projects to include:
- Territory Alignment, including Segmentation & Targeting.
- Sales and account processes: planning, call reporting, investment, meetings, expenses, sales and account plan of action (PoA), to ensure metrics are clearly understood and acted upon.
- Deliver suitable integrated and comprehensible reports/dashboards and act as an advisor to improve business results.
- Identify and develop an internal key user agent’s network to support change.
- Develop and train new internal profiles on SFE.
Act as main change manager with:
- SF and account management for sales/account process and CRM adoption.
- Implementing improvements and updates of functionalities integrated in the system or in additional tools. Project development, configuration, launch and responsible for user training and monitoring.
- CRM and BI administration in the defined area of responsibility:
- Maintenance of products, ratings, accounts and users, in alignment with the SFE team in HQ.
- Make sure reports are aligned with the department requirements.
- Ensure data quality and availability of SF and Account Management data
- Perform final test to verify enhancement meets documented business requirements.
- Manage the CRM and BI implementation phases along with commercial model, and sales process and account process transformation, supported by the SFE team in HQ.
- Coaching form: Follow up on the data provided by Customer Engagement Team Leads.
Sales Force Effectiveness, in the defined area of responsibility:
- Engage with relevant internal stakeholders (local & HQ) to implement a SFE process to drive the business needs and support sales strategy.
- Follow up on the defined KPIs
- Analyze data and provide expert advice
- Produce reports as agreed with General Management
- Support the customer facing team and provide expert advice, analysis and recommendations on data (e.g. KPIs).