We are looking for our future laboratory technician for our laboratory in Lisbon in Portugal on a permanent basis at Corden Pharma. You will be responsible for the inspection, sampling and physico-chemical analysis of the products submitted for control in order to evaluate their quality according to the established specifications, as well as participate in maintaining the good condition of the laboratory equipment. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
QC Technician (m/w/d) 100%
- Inspection, sampling and testing of bulk and finished product.
- Test bulk and finished product or stability samples for their physio-chemical attributes.
- Sampling and analysis for IPC.
- Support to cleaning validation and cleaning verification activities.
- Support to analytical transfer / validation activities.
- Support to analytical Event/OOS/OOT and/or deviation investigations.
- Support and management of QC routine activities (such as equipment management, standards/reagents/consumables management, etc…).
- Support to QC projects and Operational Excellence activities.
- Comply with the legislation applicable to the activities.
- Active participation to the achievement of the improvement goals of his/her department (service).
In order to carry out the tasks entrusted to you, we are looking for a proactive candidate with the following profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or technical training in the field.
- 1-2 years experience in the Pharma industry.
- Good understanding of cGMP requirements for the Pharma industry, with Quality Control / Compliance background.
- Fluent in Portuguese and proficient in English.
- Knowledge of the different physical and physico-chemical methods of analysis.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems such as SAGE X3, LIMS, LMS, Empower and Chromeleon.
- LEAN and Six Sigma training experience is an advantage.
You describe yourself as someone who is able to work effectively both independently and in a team. You are a dynamic, available and flexible person. In addition, you are a rigorous and detail-oriented person.
CORDEN PHARMA is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals drug product (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s life.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to provide the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.