Lieu: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Fonction: Medical Affairs
Niveau de Séniorité: Director
We are currently recruiting for an Operational Lead in our Global Medical Organization based in Zurich.
In this role, you will report to Vifor’s Chief Medical Officer and be responsible for providing effective operations management of the CMO Leadership Team, as well as management of strategic projects, management reporting, team development and Internal + External communication. You will sustain excellent communication flow and alignment with CMRST, GBT, BD&A as well as CBO/ICO/US functions.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leadership Support & Change Management
- Acting as senior point of contact for CMO Leadership Team, in alignment with Medical Affairs, Medical Excellence, Clinical Development, Pharmacovigilance as well as other EC functions
- Overseeing and leading operational activities and ensuring efficiency, simplicity and executional focus
- Leading cyclical planning activities for CMO areas (targets, activities, tracking)
- Leading CMO Finance/Budget Planning process
- Leading CMO Business Case
- Coordination & communication between all CMO extended functions & internal partners
- Establishing and ensuring an effective and streamlined communication across all teams towards internal and external stakeholder
- Support of CMO Leadership Team : Goal setting, performance & potential management, development planning
- Chief Medical Office Management
Planning Process Management, CMO Leadership Team, CMRST alignment, Capability development
- Operational Lead for CMO Leadership Team
- Communication across team & stakeholder
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Project Management role within the pharmaceutical industry or consulting industry with strong Pharma background
- Scientific/Medical background and/or MBA or equivalent education (MSc, MA, PhD)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills (incl preparing prof level presentations to org and top mgtm)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Project Management Experience
- Financial knowledge (budget management)
- Strong interacting and presenting skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills coupled with experience interacting with C-suite and board level executives
- Ability to create and conceptualize
- Experience in cardiorenal therapy areas
- Experience in a PMO or Chief of Staff function
- Experience in Management Consulting
- International Experience
Your strong communication skills and creative, open-minded approach allow you to engage, inspire and influence people at different levels, with solution-oriented ideas and proposals. You examine and understand issues from multiple perspectives, readily seeing interrelationships and cause-and-effect relationships, taking a systematic approach to successfully resolving all issues. You have demonstrated the ability to anticipate and solve problems. You show a clear mind-set for agile ways of working & have a proactive drive to negotiate, influence and advice your stakeholders.
A propos de nous
Le groupe Vifor Pharma est une entreprise pharmaceutique internationale spécialisée. Son ambition est de devenir le leader mondial dans les domaines de la carence en fer, de la néphrologie et des traitements cardio-rénaux. L’entreprise est le partenaire de choix pour les médicaments et les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. Le groupe Vifor Pharma aspire à aider les patients du monde entier atteints de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. La société développe, fabrique et commercialise des produits pharmaceutiques offrant des soins de précision aux patients. Le groupe Vifor Pharma occupe une position de premier plan dans toutes ses activités clés. Il se compose des entreprises suivantes: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care); et OM Pharma.
Le groupe Vifor Pharma a son siège en Suisse et est coté à la Bourse suisse (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
Pour de plus amples informations, veuillez consulter www.viforpharma.com/career
Afficher/masquer le contenu