We are seeking a Business Operational support for the Vifor Pharma Business Operations Function (Global Marketing & Market access) to provide support to the Business Operations Lead and the whole Global Business Operations leadership team, supporting the Global planning process and ensure alignment across all the Global Brand Teams (GBTs). The role is be based at our HQ office in Glattbrugg, Zurich, and will report into the Business Operations Lead.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Drive alignment with Marketing, Commercial, Market Access, liaising with functional leaders and members of Executive Committee
- Support key strategic projects and business cases, with high relevance for Executive Committee
- Support all Business Operations activities and help ensure efficiency, simplicity and executional focus across the team and for dedicated GBTs
- Support the annual Brand Planning and Strategic Planning Process, globally across brands and as well as operationally across all Business Operations functions
- Assist the Business Operations Lead in supervising Business Operations across brands and functions, and in providing leadership support and change management
- Assist communication between all CBO extended functions and key internal stakeholders, including other partner functions as well as Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Support the CBO Leadership Team in goal setting, performance management, potential management and development planning
- In addition, the individual will drive and lead selected strategic projects
The ideal candidate brings an MBA or equivalent education, in addition to the following experience:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a Project or Portfolio Management role
- Consulting experience is an advantage
- Strong pharma background, preferably in an international environment
Professional fluency in English is required. German or French language skills will be an asset
- Strong analytical skills
Financial knowledge on P&L
- Solid communication, interpersonal and presentation skills coupled with experience interacting with executives
- Strong motivation and ability to learn and absorb new knowledge
- Experience in a PMO function is be strongly preferred
You demonstrate entrepreneurial and commercial thinking, with the ability to formulate strategies and concepts in creative and innovative ways. You lead effectively across a matrix organisation, with the ability to decide and initiate action. You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You work in line with the Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.