Ort: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Funktion: Human Resources
Firma: OM Pharma
OM Pharma is creating its new Recruitment team and looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, based in Fribourg. In this position, you report to the Head of HR Swiss Affiliate & Talent Acquisition Lead and are in charge of all recruitments for the Swiss Affiliate in Fribourg and for our manufacturing plant in Geneva. Your role is to successfully run the recruitment processes from the approval to the offer stage. Your main tasks are as following:
- Manage recruitments at all level for all departments
- Carry out profile briefing meetings with the relevant hiring managers
- Advise on search strategy and process
- Write and post job advertisements on relevant job boards
- Screen incoming applications
- Proactively source candidates through the relevant social media channels (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.)
- Carry out competency based interviews (phone, video and face-to-face interviews)
- Act as a point of contact for the hiring managers, candidates and HR business partners in all matters concerning recruitment
- Provide feedback to candidates through the recruitment process within a timely manner
- Maintain effective administration of the recruitment process and candidate tracking
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for all involved
- Be the point of contact for our RPO as well as for any other external recruitment agency
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist bringing the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Hospitality, Psychology or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience within a recruitment role
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in the Swiss recruitment market
- Proven experience in recruitment for manufacturing profiles
- Any experience within Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices or Food industry is a plus
- German or French as mother tongue with good level in the other language. Advanced level in English is also required
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Experience in direct search/sourcing and in social media is an advantage
You describe yourself as a solution-driven and customer-oriented person. You like to embrace new challenges and use a pragmatic approach to solve any situation. You hold strong communication skills and are able to communicate with all level within the organization and all types of candidates. You analytical skills allow you to focus on priorities.
You are looking for a new role, where you can act as an entrepreneur and actively shape the future of the company.
OM Pharma is a global Geneva-based Biotech company. It is a leader in the prevention of recurrent respiratory and urinary tract infections and is also active in the treatment of vascular diseases.
It operates worldwide through a strong network of international partners and continues to invest into R&D to develop microbial derived immunotherapeutic products addressing acute and chronic immunological disorders resulting from infections and inflammation. OM Pharma is operating to highest Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards which rely on a high level of Biotech competencies and experienced teams.
The company strives to help patients around the world to live better lives by allowing access to a better management of infectious diseases and immunological imbalances.
For more information, please visit: ompharma.com.