1. Interact with the regional business functions, understand the SLAs, and act as the single point-of-contact for all IT demands.
2. Ensure the smooth running of IT operations in the region, including end-user support, regional Datacenters, IT systems and services, communications, and connectivity.
3. Ensure that all requests are handled according to agreed SLAs.
4. Manage crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems.
5. Manage the regional IT Support team.
6. Lifecycle Management of existing hardware, systems, and applications.
7. Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures identifying problems; evaluate trends; anticipate requirements.
8. Develop and implement new IT procedures and review and enhance existing procedures.
Preferred Location: New Jersey, USA.
1. Manage regional business stakeholders and their IT demands.
2. Continuously improve regional IT support.
3. Ensure regional IT teams are trained and follow the Global IT processes and procedures.
4. Work with other Regional IT Site Leads to analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization, as well as IT processes and procedures.
5. Support Global IT projects and programs for regional deployment and implementation.
6. Create KPI and reports to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
7. Deliver small-scale changes/enhancements and improvements to regional IT solutions.
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience, and knowledge, or the equivalent:
• 10 years of Information Technology experience required, with a focus on the IT workplace.
• Experience & proven hands-on track record in managing IT Support Teams and systems.
• Infrastructure Management hands-on experience.
• Strong focus on customer experience, relationship management, and service quality.
• Solid technical understanding of IT landscapes.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and execute technology projects and system implementations effectively.
• Experience working with Microsoft Products (SCCM, Intune, O365, Azure, Windows OS, Active Directory, etc.).
• Understanding of technical support processes.
• Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration, and troubleshooting.
• University degree in Computer Science or Business Information Technology.
• Pharma/Biotech environment experience.
• Minimum 2 years of Project- and Migration experience.
• Preferred: Additional certification (ITIL, PMP).
• Experience with GxP Operations within a pharma context, ERP esp. SAP, etc.
As a federal contractor, Vifor Pharma, Inc. is required to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 absent a bona fide medical reason, a genuine religious belief, on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements. All employees must be in compliance with Vifor Pharma, Inc.’s COVID-19 vaccine policy at the commencement of their employment.