Ort: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Funktion: Technical Operations
Firma: OM Pharma
In view of our continued global growth, we need to assure that our manufacturing equipment stays state of the art. For this reason we are looking for further support and recruiting our new Process Equipment Engineer in Meyrin/Geneva. In this position you take care of our existing and new equipment from user requirements to qualification until implementation.
Reporting to the Head of Process Equipment Engineering & Qualification your main missions are as follows:
- Manage technical projects of introducing and implementing manufacturing equipment
- Define the requirements together with the business and design the technical solution
- Manage the commissioning phase with suppliers
- Define or challenge the equipment qualification strategy, be able to present it in front of health authorities , and perform the qualification yourself when needed (DQ / IQ / OQ / PQ)
- Coordinate activities with production, subcontractors and laboratories
- Make sure the project stays in budget for both OPEX & CAPEX
- Perform feasibility studies with internal staff and external engineering
- Provide support for production in the investigation related to equipment problems
- Ensure up to date quality documentation including deviation- and CAPA-management and root cause analysis
- Apply operational excellence standards
The ideal candidate will have an engineering degree in the pharmaceutical, food or chemistry field field in addition to the following:
- 5 years of experience as an engineer or project manager in the pharma, food or fine chemicals industries working on equipment introduction processes
- Very good understanding of and long lasting experience with GMP guidelines
- Thorough experience in the qualification of manufacturing equipment and the corresponding suppliers
- Project Management certification and Green/Black Belt certifications would be an asset
- Fluency in French and English are a must
You describe yourself as an autonomous and organized person who is rigorous in the traceability of Project Management activities. You enjoy working with many different stakeholders and enjoy to manage complex technical projects.
If this sounds like you please do apply to this new position with us at OM Pharma in our headquarters in Meyrin/Geneva.
OM Pharma is a global Geneva-based Biotech company. It is a leader in the prevention of recurrent respiratory and urinary tract infections and is also active in the treatment of vascular diseases.
It operates worldwide through a strong network of international partners and continues to invest into R&D to develop microbial derived immunotherapeutic products addressing acute and chronic immunological disorders resulting from infections and inflammation. OM Pharma is operating to highest Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards which rely on a high level of Biotech competencies and experienced teams.
The company strives to help patients around the world to live better lives by allowing access to a better management of infectious diseases and immunological imbalances.
For more information, please visit: ompharma.com.