Ort: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Funktion: Project Management
Firma: OM Pharma
OM Pharma, Geneva, is searching for an Operational Excellence Trainee, to support the Operational Excellence department on our pharmaceutical and biotechnology production site in Meyrin in its current projects. We would like to give a student the opportunity to gain experience in a pharmaceutical company and be able to apply their knowledge of Lean Management.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Apply Lean approach to a subject (DMAIC format)
- Support teams and communicate in projects
- Support the departments on the implementation of Lean tools (Visual management, 5S, problem solving, work standards)
- Support the deployment of operational excellence on site
For this position, we are looking for the following profile:
- Higher education (HES Engineer, Master and / or Bachelor) in Mechanics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Industrial Systems Management or similar
- Proficiency in use of MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- You have good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and Lean / 6-Sigma
- French mother tongue, good knowledge of English language (written and oral)
- Experience in biotechnology is a plus, as is an appetite for new technologies (Industry 4.0)
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are able to interact professionally and productively in a cross-functional environment. You have attention to detail and work to high ethical standards and integrity. You act as a role model for the OM Pharma values.
OM Pharma is a global Geneva-based Biotech company. It is a leader in the prevention of recurrent respiratory and urinary tract infections and is also active in the treatment of vascular diseases.
It operates worldwide through a strong network of international partners and continues to invest into R&D to develop microbial derived immunotherapeutic products addressing acute and chronic immunological disorders resulting from infections and inflammation. OM Pharma is operating to highest Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards which rely on a high level of Biotech competencies and experienced teams.
The company strives to help patients around the world to live better lives by allowing access to a better management of infectious diseases and immunological imbalances.
For more information, please visit: ompharma.com.