Vifor Pharma, a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company, is experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization and optimization.
We are currently looking for an Omnichannel Campaign Operations Lead to join us at our Headquarters in Zurich for a 12 months contract with a possible extension (at least 30% with possibility to work remotely, up to 70%). In this exciting position you will be responsible for enabling and enhancing best in class Omnichannel strategies and unlocking value through Data & Customers (5Ps: Physicians, Patients, Pharmacists, Payors, Policy Makers) Insights across all global and local Brand Teams. You will be driving and mobilizing to deliver meaningful customer experiences, and to achieve great market penetration and competitive differentiation.
You will be providing the innate motivation to drive new thinking on our engagement model through established and innovative solutions, including capabilities developed by Brand Teams and the overall Global Commercial Excellence team. You will be liaising closely with cross functional Brand Team members, their creative agencies, Vifor’s Digital Factory (centralized production of all digital assets types) Brand Liaisons and Advance Analytics Team to establish, coordinate, execute and measure effectiveness of integrated omnichannel campaigns. You will be partnering with cross functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Market Access, Medical, IT, Legal, Compliance) both globally and locally, in addition to external partners, through all phases of designing, planning and implementation, providing hands-on expertise and orchestrating resources to achieve desired outcomes.
This role reports into the Head of Omnichannel Customer Engagement and Digital Operations within Global Commercial Excellence department.
- Liaise closely with global and local Brand Team leads, Omnichannel Customer Engagement Leads and supporting functions’ representatives to support execution of integrated omnichannel customer engagement campaigns and customer journeys based on business scenario and healthcare stakeholder’s insights
- Partner strongly with Vifor’s Digital Factory Liaisons to support digital assets production inclusive of new templates development as well as assets’ localization and re-use
- Drive the design and implementation of seamless, consistent & meaningful patient and customer experiences, orchestrating and enabling the necessary capabilities to executive against the expected outcomes
- Partner closely with local Omnichannel Customer Engagement Leads to oversee campaigns and customer journeys effectiveness, support best practice sharing and assets/contents re-use and localization, monitor campaigns associated metrics and outcomes
- Partner closely with Advanced Analytics team to inform tagging strategies, and data/insights optimization
- Partner closely with Brand Teams and Business Planning and Market Insights Team to ensure customer journeys as well as contents and messages are customized for segments and customer personas as per brands’ segmentations’ outcomes
- Lead on the definition of “what success looks like”, implementing appropriate tracking to monitor results aligned to Therapeutic Areas/Brands strategic drivers and Patients/Customers expectations and needs in full coordination with advanced analytics team
- Identify opportunities to improve campaigns planning and execution processes, and work across functions to define best-in-class, efficient standards, ensuring application of compliance & data regulations
- Champion mindset shifts required for the adoption of Digital innovation and Patient-centric models, so to fully unlock new possibilities for our business and the patients we serve
- Be a change agent who effectively communicates strategy, vision and capabilities implementation, and who gains buy-in from stakeholders across the organization, including senior leadership
- Support co-creation efforts bringing together global and local team members to inform campaigns’, customer journeys and contents’ design and optimization based on insights and analytics
- Contribute to the overall Omnichannel Customer Engagement and Digital Operations, as well as the overall Commercial Excellence Team, to develop Customer Engagement capabilities roadmap
- Drive customer engagement innovation experiments through design thinking and agile methods, monitoring learning and results, and enabling scale up of successful cases that deliver business and customer value
- Foster experience exchange and learning loops through internal community engagement, creating opportunities to nurture and support new ideas, and to showcase best practices and market trends
- Minimum of 6 years’ Customer Engagement & Digital Operation experience, preferable in multiple industries including healthcare and consumer goods industry, with proven Hospital Pharma experience
- Desired experience in working globally, across countries and functions
- Demonstrable experience shaping digital engagement plans and tactics (campaign and journeys) for specific disease areas across multiple channels
- Deep understanding of customer experience concept
- Proven track record of planning and delivering of omnichannel campaigns and innovative go to market models inclusive of digital channels
- Desired knowledge with Field Force / Customer Engagement activities, such as Customer mapping and segmentation, account management and CRM applications
- Specific technical experiences should include knowledge of digital channels (e.g. website, emails, social media, virtual congresses, edetailers, webinar) ; content repurpose to best fit digital channels, marketing automation platforms, social media platforms, websites CMS (Drupal); field force applications, 3rd party information; digital marketing supporting technologies and platforms and omnichannel orchestration techniques
- Enable high-impact communication through active facilitation and listening to drive alignment among cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills to drive alignment among cross-functional and global teams
- Great structured problem-solving and strategic agility abilities
- Experience planning, negotiating and allocating resources, including people and outside spend across a portfolio of Brands
- Demonstrated experience creating a vision and strategic plans that influence department initiatives
- Ability, comfort and commitment in/to operating in a highly regulated environment and industry, which requires understanding of the imperative for compliance with company policies, procedures and other relevant internal or external laws, regulations and the like