Ort: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Funktion: Technical Operations
Firma: OM Pharma
The OM Pharma team is currently looking for a Metrology and Regulation Technician for our manufacturing plant in Geneva. In this function, you will perform monitoring, metrology, calibration and troubleshooting activities. You will report directly to the Head of Maintenance. The position will require interactions and successful collaboration with stakeholders in a GMP environment. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Define calibration and verification methods and recommend reference measurement instruments
- Plan and perform calibration and verification interventions
- Organise subcontracting for equipment verification
- Control the progress of the calibration and verification operations carried out by the subcontractors
- Perform the management of reference standards and measuring instruments
- Set up metrology procedures, fact sheets and follow-up documents
- Write inspection reports
- Assist others technician in troubleshooting
- Use Lean, TPM tools
- Ensure compliance with GMP standards
- Save the information on the legal value that constitute proof of compliance
- Anticipate the technological evolutions
- Ensure security of electrical/ mechanical equipment
- Comply with all health and environmental protection measures in his area of responsibility
The ideal candidate has a Brevet Federal, BTS / DUT, Mesures Physiques / Régulation TPIL or BTEC HND or Professional licence in “physical measurments” in addition to the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, ventilating, compressed air and regulation
- You have a knowledge of the tools of operational excellence (TPM, FMEA, 5s...)
- 5 to 10 years in a position in metrology, ideally gained in a seamless process environment
- Fluent in French and good knowledge of English
You describe yourself as self-disciplined, flexible and have a constructive approach. Thanks to your multi-tasking skills, you easily initiate new projects and feel comfortable in a situation where you need to cope with change.
OM Pharma is a global Geneva-based Biotech company. It is a leader in the prevention of recurrent respiratory and urinary tract infections and is also active in the treatment of vascular diseases.
It operates worldwide through a strong network of international partners and continues to invest into R&D to develop microbial derived immunotherapeutic products addressing acute and chronic immunological disorders resulting from infections and inflammation. OM Pharma is operating to highest Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards which rely on a high level of Biotech competencies and experienced teams.
The company strives to help patients around the world to live better lives by allowing access to a better management of infectious diseases and immunological imbalances.
For more information, please visit: ompharma.com.