Ort: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Funktion: Information Technology
Vifor Pharma, a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company are experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization and optimization. In addition, the global information technology group is expanding to meet the needs of the business with new tools and technologies to bring lifesaving and life improving medicines to patients.
As such a position has arisen for an IT Service Manager – Change and Release.
- Ensure excellent Stakeholder Management and business partnering through defined SLAs
- Ensure that the components and systems are standardized (template), available, stable and secure (incl. lifecycle)
- Establish & Manage a fully functioning multi-sourced service support team with a customer-centric support approach across multiple locations, focused on service availability and performance
- Process: Lead and improve the current system build, define best practices through the current solution and contribute to the definition of the Centre of Excellence methodology
- Manage and transition towards outsourced services – contract review, regular SLA check, upgrades, and maintenance windows, coordinate different resources during projects and manage escalation processes
- Application Manager (role) for selected applications
- Manage identified IT Security and Information Risk Management tasks and observations and solve them.
- Own and manage SAP change request process
- Own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases
- Proactively schedule mandatory & regulatory changes in the SAP environments
- Overall management, planning and scheduling of releases to the production SAP environments
- Ensuring those releases are successfully deployed to the production environment in a controlled and systematic way
- Co-ordinating tests, releases and deployments across multiple teams with Management and co-ordination of Environments
- Including the management of technical and functional changes made by external third-party suppliers
- Participate and Lead DAB / CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- Ensuring template of charm configuration
- Proven SAP Change & Release Manager having worked in complex SAP environments.
- Strong experience with the use of SAP CHARM, both technically and functionally
- Used to ensuring all SAP Test and Release are delivered and plan and oversee successful roll out of SAP Changes
- Able to suggest changes to the SAP landscape with experience of overall view of the SAP landscape.
- Used to working in regulated environments and you have a breadth of knowledge within SAP Change & Release Management.
- Business fluent English (essential), German and any other languages a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or equivalent) with a preference for an additional education in Business Administration
- Additional certification (ITIL, PMP)
- Experience with GxP Operations within a pharma context, ERP esp. SAP
- Ability to configure CHARM would be a significant benefit
The ideal candidate is able to act as a role model to others with a positive ‘can do’ attitude; excellent communicator – able to build relationships with technical and non-technical colleagues, collaborative worker. Independently motivated, should be able to challenge the status quo in a constructive way when needed. Resilient, persuasive and tenacious with a strong customer service mindset. Possess great attention to detail and an analytical mindset.