Ort: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Funktion: Finance and Controlling
Firma: OM Pharma
In view of our continued global growth and the new company set up we need to assure that our finance planning and analyses can give the best support possible to our business. For this reason we are looking for further support and are recruiting for this new position as FP&A Leader in Meyrin/Geneva. In this role you will be the main point of contact for our Jedox implementation and for the P&L reporting into the Head of FP&A, Treasury & Finance IT.
Your main missions are as follows:
- Leading the implemention of Jedox and being the Jedox key user
- Ensuring availability and improvement of financial reporting systems
- Ensure system readiness for monthly, half year and year end closing, ensure consistent and smooth planning process
- Coordinating the preparation and analysis of consolidated financial statements for OM Pharma Group, ensuring timelines and accuracy
- Preparing and analysising monthly management reporting, operational budget and ad-hoc finance analysis
- Ad hoc projects as directed by business and and the direct manager
- Recommending, implementing and maintaining internal guidelines and process management to ensure the smooth running of the Finance Systems
- Provides decision support to various stakeholders including project teams and heads of departments
The ideal candidate has a university degree in accounting/finance and brings the following skills and experience:
- 5 years of experience in Finance IT roles including Jedox implementation
- Experience in Jedox software including the backend and set up
- Project management experience in the finance / IT area
- Interest and experience of working on FP&A
- Fluency in French and English both verbally and in written is a must, Spanish is a plus
For this role, we are looking for a hands on and pragmatic candidate who can work independently. Working reliably with strict deadlines is something you excel in while your proactivity supports your own and your stakeholders work. You like to have the big picture of business needs in your mind for your daily work.
If this sounds like you please do apply to this new position with us at OM Pharma Group in our headquarter in Meyrin/Geneva.
OM Pharma is a global Geneva-based Biotech company. It is a leader in the prevention of recurrent respiratory and urinary tract infections and is also active in the treatment of vascular diseases.
It operates worldwide through a strong network of international partners and continues to invest into R&D to develop microbial derived immunotherapeutic products addressing acute and chronic immunological disorders resulting from infections and inflammation. OM Pharma is operating to highest Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards which rely on a high level of Biotech competencies and experienced teams.
The company strives to help patients around the world to live better lives by allowing access to a better management of infectious diseases and immunological imbalances.
For more information, please visit: ompharma.com.