CSL Vifor is experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline acceleration and launches in rare diseases. As such, a unique opportunity has arisen to take a seat in our Global Headquarters in Glattbrugg, as Senior Manager Global HCP Engagement and you will report to the Global Brand Team Lead Rare Disease. In this role, you will drive and deploy global initiatives around omnichannel / digital, congresses, HCP events, leveraging Global Rare Disease content and campaigns. Hence, you will have close interactions with our commercial affiliates in ensuring local adaptation and implementation of global initiatives. Your tasks and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide support around HCP engagement for the whole GBU Rare Diseases.
- Will act as HCP engagement enabler and digital expert between Global/Local and between Marketing, Medical, Sales and Commercial Excellence
- Congresses & events
-Lead organization and deployment of Global congresses and HCP events
-Ensure validation and roll out of compliant materials for HCP engagement, in collaboration with Global Marketing, Sales and Medical
-Provide support to countries for organization of local congresses and events
-Foster best practice sharing
- Omnichannel/digital marketing
-Lead brand/disease area strategic and tactical discussions around multichannel activities
-Global omnichannel/digital campaign accountability and local oversight
-Lead omnichannel activities such as media plans, digital landscapes, 3rd party platforms, social media, websites,
-Coordination of external agencies and follow-up on execution
-Set-up and follow-up KPIs, metrics and analytics.
- Country support for deploying Global omnichannel and HCP event initiatives locally
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- University degree in a scientific, business or economics-related field
- Experience in working globally, in countries and ideally across different functions (Marketing, sales, commercial excellence, medical…)
- Min of 5 years omnichannel/digital experience, preferable in multiple industries including healthcare and consumer goods industry, with proven Hospital Pharma experience
- Familiarity with innovative go to market models using digital coupled with non-digital channels
- Knowledge in customer journeys, customer experience management, digital customer strategy and tactics at launch and across the product life cycle
- Knowledge of digital techniques, e.g., third party sponsorship, SEM, email marketing, social media, e-detailing, mobile, apps… Working experience with email marketing campaigns and campaign management system(s), remote interactions tools, interactive detail aid, mass emails and compliant field emails, social media.
- Knowledge of Global and local congresses organization and opportunities to engage with HCPs
- Ability to shape digital engagement strategies and tactics for specific disease areas, design, plan & deliver HCP engagement campaigns including measuring & reporting on campaign analytics & KPIs
- Understanding of Rare Disease specificities preferred
- Understanding of CRM system and approval system