CSL Vifor, a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company are experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization, optimization and global partnership alliances. At this time we are looking to appoint a First Line Sales Manager for the Region of Lazio & Isole (Lazio, Sicily, Sardenia and Calabria). You will lead a team of 8-10 expert Key Account Managers promoting hospital products from our portfolio which is growing. You will be based ideally in the Rome region or one of the regions covered with flexibility to travel.
You will have previous management experience in pharmaceutical sales and be able to guide and direct the team to achieving company targets and servicing customers and patients. A knowledge of the Italian Healthcare system and market access requirements is essential, customers of the team will include doctors, nurses, pharmacists and hospital managers.
- Takes strategic decisions on how to allocate resources to meet portfolio sales targets in an account
- Drives the value of Vifor by contributing to improved patient journeys within an account ecosystem
- Ensures all Sales channels are optimised, leveraging digital technology and MC strategy
- Shapes the new operating environment to create collaborative Ways of Working and deploy omni-channel strategy
- Creates a network of 3M peers to drive content creation and customer journeys
- Creates a compliant culture within the department
- Drives consent and opt in
- Provides leadership to the field teams to meet the company objectives
Key Measures of Success
- Contributes to the successful launch of new products
- Resource deployment strategy leads to positive change in customer journey
- Customer satisfaction on improved healthcare goals
- Market penetration of products
- Achievement of Cross functional goals through collaboration
- Develops and leads a high performance team
- Strong scientific/medical knowledge on Bachelor’s/Master’s level
- 8 years’ experience in the pharma industry, with demonstrable success in sales, account management or strategic projects
- Has led a matrixed team with both direct and indirect leadership responsibility.
- Has worked in a role where senior stakeholder influence drove successful outcomes for HCP’s and patients.
- Demonstrates Learning agility and ability
- Has led a Matrixed team with both direct and indirect leadership responsibility.
- Worked in a role with substantial Marketing or Market Access and Medical component
- Has worked in a Multi-channel marketing environment, leveraging digital technology as part of a multi-channel strategy
- Mastery in influence mapping and using customer influence to gain credibility for projects
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Has held a role where solid understanding of local healthcare market has driven success
- Enjoys the blend of homeworking & being in the heart of a Clinical setting
- Has been part of a brand team who have launched a product in the previous 5 years