Vifor Pharma is currently undergoing unprecedented growth and portfolio expansion as such the finance team within international commercial organisation is seeking a commercial controller.
In this senior finance role you will work closely with the Head of ICO Finance in the management of the financial operations, key projects and business cases across the organization. In addition, the successful applicant in this role will be involved in the global SAP rollout and lead the product allocation system process for Europe.
With multiple relationships internally and externally, this is a complex role requiring professional excellence combined with strong interpersonal and communication skills, people and project management abilities as well as outstanding IT systems and MS Office skills.
- Work closely with Head of Finance International Commercial Organization on key projects, business cases and business development opportunities
- Develop and drive standard operational reporting for different levels of commercial teams and Group Finance
- Analysis of operational and financial data to identify topics for action
- Interact with country/region operations and financial teams to do joint analytical and project work
- Strong contributor to forecasting, planning and long term-planning process
- Review and optimization of processes across the International Commercial Organisation Finance world
- Overview and lead of product allocation process in Europe, set up processes, analysis and reporting
- Collaboration in worldwide SAP S/4 Hana rollout, strong contribution in process and efficiency optimization
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Finance, Controlling or Management
• Minimum 5 years of work-related experience, previous experience in pharmaceuticals is a strong plus
• Management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting.
• Proven ability for implementing and monitoring financial controls
• Excellent communication skills, Team player and customer focus
• Doer mindset, result oriented, pragmatic and energetic
• Staff management experience
• Digitally savvy, expert level of Excel and Powerpoint
• Knowledge of SAP system
• English proficiency, German is a plus
• To be passionate about the role and Vifor Pharma aims and objectives.