Ort: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Firma: OM Pharma
In view of our continued global growth, we are looking for further support and recruiting a Brand Manager in our Headquarter in Geneva. Reporting to the Chief Commercial & Marketing Officer, your mission is to define the global strategy of an assigned brand and ensure its execution at global, regional and local levels. Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead the development of the global brand strategy and operational plan in close collaboration with all key internal and external stakeholders and drive, monitor and track their implementation
- Develop and design promotional materials for the brand : agencies briefing, content definition, approval, communication interface with commercial team and commercial partners
- Closely monitor competitive activities and understand / elaborate impact on own brand; drive and coordinate competitive strategy where appropriate
- Facilitate regular interfaces between global and regional teams to ensure regular communication leading to full alignment on key brand strategies
- Liaise with the multichannel manager to ensure strong brand presence in online and offline channels, to communicate with internal and external customers or partners and foster brand community
- Manage brand specific data base to keep relevant information and materials up to date and accessible for key users, especially commercial partners
- Support the implementation of market research activities to identify key insights or test promotional or educational materials
To carry out this mission, we are looking for a person with the following profile:
- Master’s degree in the field of Life Sciences, Marketing or a business related subject
- Minimum 5 years of experience in brand management in the pharma or related industry, ideally in a global position
- If possible, experience in conducting market research projects
- Leadership and communication skills
- Full fluency in English with good knowledge in French
- Computer skills with proficiency in MS-Office
You are a rigorous person and autonomous in your work. You like to take a step back to analyze situations and propose new strategies. Endowed with an entrepreneurial spirit, natural leadership and strong communication skills, you know how to convince and manage different cross functional stakeholders. You define yourself as a solution-oriented and methodical person who drives novelty. Thanks to your team spirit, you integrate quickly into a new environment and easily establish collaborative links with others.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Apply as soon as possible and join OM Pharma!
OM Pharma is a global Geneva-based Biotech company. It is a leader in the prevention of recurrent respiratory and urinary tract infections and is also active in the treatment of vascular diseases.
It operates worldwide through a strong network of international partners and continues to invest into R&D to develop microbial derived immunotherapeutic products addressing acute and chronic immunological disorders resulting from infections and inflammation. OM Pharma is operating to highest Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards which rely on a high level of Biotech competencies and experienced teams.
The company strives to help patients around the world to live better lives by allowing access to a better management of infectious diseases and immunological imbalances.
For more information, please visit: ompharma.com.