CSL Vifor is a global partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative, leading therapies in iron deficiency, dialysis and nephrology & rare disease. We specialize in strategic global partnering, in-licensing and developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical products for precision healthcare, aiming to help patients around the world lead better, healthier lives.
We are currently looking for an Affiliates and Partners Quality Manager to join our team at our Headquarters in Zurich (hybrid working model). In this exciting position you will be reporting to the HQ/Affiliates & Partners Quality Management Lead.
- Act as single point of contact for Quality Matters for Affiliates, regional hubs and partners
- Ensure inspection readiness (GDP, GMP) for affiliates and regional Hubs
- Prepare and support Affiliates Quality Management System
- Perform audits of business partners and Vifor Pharma affiliates
- Negotiate and issue QA agreements with third parties
- Attend key meeting with stakeholders to ensure smooth supply of products
- Improve quality processes & systems in a continuous manner
- Ensure qualification of distribution and business partners of Vifor Pharma organization including update of all related IT systems
- Collaborate with other GxP functions, as applicable
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Life Sciences
- Minimum of 3-5 years overall experience within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical device industry. Experience in GDP is a plus.
- Understanding of the good practices for the creation and management of a Quality Management System
- Fluency in English (oral and in written)
- Audit Experience
- Excellent Computer skills