Location: Portugal - Amadora
Company: OM Pharma
In this position you will be responsible for developing and implementing a successful sales and marketing strategy in the hospital segment. You will report directly to the General Manager.
Your main activities will be, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare and review forecast, budget and marketing campaigns
- Evaluate new products, elaborate their marketing strategy and adapt the marketing strategy for existing products
- Control and manage the investments and cash flow returns based on pre-defined KPI’s
- Identify new marketing opportunities through market, customer and competitors analysis
- Coordinate the sales strategy and ensure its compliance with corporate strategy and quality standards
- Define promotion needs, provide the required material on time and ensure its distribution
- Be able to work cross-functionally with different departments
- Be able to lead by example and positively influence others
- Sales force coaching
For this role, we are looking for a reliable and creative person with the following profile:
- Degree in Life sciences and Master in Business management or marketing
- At least 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Hospital Sales and Marketing management experience
- Fluency in Portuguese and English is required and knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
- User of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
You are a well organized person, able to work in a very autonomous and energetic way. You hold excellent analytical and communication skills. You love to bring new ideas and suggest possibles improvements and strategies. You are used to manage people and have strong leadership capabilities.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global pharmaceutical company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions.The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma. With its unique expertise in the field of immunology, OM Pharma develops and manufactures infectious diseases/OTX products for respiratory tract infections, lower urinary tract infections, ear care, abdominal distension, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic venous insufficiency, diabetic retinopathy, haemorrhoids, menometrorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding).
For more information about Vifor Pharma and its parent company Galenica, please visit www.viforpharma.com and www.galenica.com.