Location: Switzerland - St Gallen
Function: Technical Operations
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager responsible for the US Key Accounts to support our Global Supply Chain Management team. The position is based at our Headquarters in St. Gallen with the option to work 2-3 days from our operational Headquarters in Glattbrugg, Zurich. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Head of Strategic Supply Chain Partner Management. The tasks and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage E2E supply chain for several nephrology products
- Actively align information flow with established S&OP process
- Ensure demand and supply planning with partners and internal team is leading to optimal stock levels based on contractual requirements
- Mitigate supply challenges in the best possible way
- Manage partners in E2E supply chain (relationship management with key customers and key suppliers)
- Ensure communication to and information of the top management related to managed products
- Share information between the respective parties wherever appropriate and required, including the mid- and long-term forecasting
- Continuously align the respective products’ supply chain with the Head of Strategic Supply Chain Partner Management
- Actively align with commercial operations team responsible for the products
- Continuously improve the E2E supply chain of the products
- Contribute to contract negotiations with suppliers and/or distributors
To fulfill this role we are looking for a person with the following profile:
- Bachelor or equivalent education in Supply Chain Management (or similar)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Supply Chain Management role, ideally as demand or supply planner with responsibility for inventory levels
- Proven project management experience
- Fluent in English (written and verbally); German is an advantage
- Proven track record in relationship management
- Familiarity with pharma requirements (GDP, SOPs) is a plus
- Proficiency in use of ERP systems (SAP IBP) and MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint) is a plus
You are a self-driven and highly motivated person who requires little guidance. You take a systematic and analytical approach to successfully resolve issues and questions and apply entrepreneurial thinking and spirit. You are a good communicator and listener with the capability to take a neutral position in conflicting situations. You are able to think cross-functionally and work in a project environment, showing good interpersonal skills as a team-player. With a very high level of integrity you are able to build and maintain trustful relationships sustainably.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.