Location: Singapore - Singapore
Function: Medical Affairs
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Senior MSL to perform Medical Affairs responsibilities such as KOL engagement, medical information handling, as well as providing scientific support to the field force and business partners, plus overseeing investigator initiated studies. This position will be based in Singapore. You will report directly to the Regional Medical Director. Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- KOL engagement in responsible therapeutic area(s)
- Communicating the science and clinical data behind our products to healthcare professionals
- Managing Medical Information for responsible therapeutic area(s)
- Reviewing promotional materials to ensure compliance with applicable Code of Conduct, local regulations and internal policies
- Being the key person in the planning and implementation of Medical strategies in your responsible sub-region/countries with a specific focus and responsibility for Singapore
- Handling and managing investigator initiated study (IIS) proposals as per internal policies and be the contact person for the investigators and global team
- Training sales force and business partners/service providers on disease areas and products within your responsible therapeutic area(s)
The ideal candidate should have at a minimum a university level degree in Medicine or Health Sciences, as well as the following experience and competencies:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Industry Medical Affairs role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A good command of English (spoken and written)
- Ability to articulate scientific information to various audience groups
- Experience in managing clinical studies/investigator initiated studies
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player
- A good understanding of Compliance-related matters and the Pharma Code of Conduct in Singapore will be an advantage
- Ability to travel within SEA and internationally (~30%)
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.