Location: Argentina - Buenos Aires
Function: Pricing and Market Access
Company: Vifor Pharma
Our team regional leadership team for Latin America is growing to address patient unmet need in Iron Deficiency, Nephrology, and Cardio-Renal treatment areas. To support this growth we are seeking to fill the newly created position of Regional Market Access Manager LATAM. The role is matrixed in reporting directly to the Regional lead and having a dotted line reporting to the functional lead for Global Market Access. Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Drive implementation of Market Access strategies (including securing reimbursement, funding, and access pull through), monitoring and evaluating effectiveness and business impact
- Ensure the implementation of content, tactics and training developed by the Global team within the LATAM region
- Ensure that all programs are in accordance with Global and Regional guidance on Vifor Pharma’s external interactions with payers, patients and patient organisations
- Provide value-adding input to planning processes on future pricing and reimbursement assumptions
- Lead the evaluation of economic and humanistic value of our products and communicating it to our customers and payers
- Lead payer research activities to understand stakeholder requirements, key healthcare policies for chosen products/therapies, and health technology/assessment hurdles in the region
- Build a strong regional function, including supporting people and partners, processes and infrastructure, while delivering targeted results
- Play a key role to develop and shape markets, support products throughout their lifecycle, and manage unforeseen market changes.
- Anticipate trends in the access environment and translates these into relevant actions
- Uphold relationships with key external stakeholders ranging from payers and access decision makers in the policy field to key influencers such as leadership of medical societies and patient organizations
The ideal candidate will hold an undergraduate degree and a postgraduate qualification in Business Administration, Economics, Law, Health or Social Sciences, in addition to the following experience:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in market access including access, health economics and outcomes research, access policy, pricing, and/or advocacy work in the pharmaceutical industry across Latin America
- Language requirement: English and Spanish.
- Hands-on experience in developing and negotiating reimbursement and/or funding requests in at least one and ideally two or more of our LatAm priority markets (ARG, BRA, MEX, COL)
- Experience in Communications, Advocacy, patient organization liaison, and/or Government Affairs
- Regional Government relations expertise
- Experience in strategic Government Affairs & Public Policy Development, and Communications
Please submit your application in English.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.