We are currently looking for a Product Manager in Cluj-Napoca. In this role, you will be responsible for the product portfolio business plan, developing and implementing marketing strategy and annual action plans for the relevant products, and forecasting the marketing and sales situation. You will supervise the planning and preparation of launch activities and monitor progresses and adjust plans. You will build overall product marketing plans according to the agreed marketing strategy, gain acceptance for these plans and secure the correct delivery of the strategy and implementation by the sales team. You will lead development of overall product promotional plans and delivery of key sales support and conduct market research initiatives to obtain market data. You will report directly to the Marketing Manager and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Supports the development of the 5 year strategic plan for OM Brands and Oral Iron in Romania
- Constructs and manage the annual operational plans and budgets for OM Brands and Oral Iron in Romania
- Ensures there is a detailed understanding of market dynamics as well as patient, prescriber and payer attitudes
- Ensures excellent communication of the RO marketing plans with the OM and Oral Iron global brand team
- Works effectively with field based staff and provide high levels of responsiveness and support for local initiatives
- Successfully manages the agencies that support the RO marketing efforts for OM Brands and Oral Iron and ensure the highest quality work with maximum value for money
- Monitors the stock of promotional materials and their distribution to the Medical Representatives
- Provides direction and support for the Medical Representatives
- Organises and manages promotional events within the allocated budgets and timeframes
To be successful in this role, you bring the following profile:
- University Degree (Medicine, Pharmacy)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 3 years industry experience in Primary Care marketing roles is a plus
- Experience in therapeutic areas (Pediatry, Obs/Gyn, Cardio, Pneumology) is a plus
- Basic understanding of medical aspects of therapeutic area along with willingness to develop in-depth expertise
- Advanced MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Proficiency in English, orally and in writing
- Integrity, tenacity and adaptability in complex situations and an often changing environment; able to handle pressure and commit to and respect deadlines
You are a self-driven, ambitious and determined person who is flexible, responsible, results-oriented and proactive with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to work independently but also in a team. You work effectively in cross-functional teams (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Medical) and display understanding of multiple perspectives or points of view. You readily see inter-relationships and cause-and-effect relationships and take a systematic approach to successfully resolving all issues. You display strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to prioratise and operate under pressure. You understand the legal and ethical issues affecting the promotion of new and existing products and act as a role model for others being in line with the Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.