Location: Switzerland - Villars-sur-Glâne/Fribourg
Function: Project Management
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are looking for a Project Leader Pharmaceutical Development Specialist for our production site in Fribourg. At this position, you work within the Pharmaceutical and Analytical Development department and are responsible for the management of pharmaceutical development projects in line with internal Vifor Pharma procedures and according to current international guidelines. Your main activities are:
- Formulation and packaging development as well as elaboration of suitable manufacturing processes of innovative liquid and solid dosage forms
- Set-up target product profile and justify product specifications
- Author and review development, scale-up and manufacturing validation plans and reports, manufacturing instructions, risk analysis and parts of regulatory submissions to support filing.
- Management of complex manufacturing transfers (out- or back-sourcing)
- Evaluation of new raw materials or raw material changes
- Support for the compilation of technical documentation for the submission of new products or variations to the authorities
For this interesting role, we are looking for a dynamic person with the following profile:
- University Degree (M.Sc., Ph.D.) in pharmacy or similar
- Ideally 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced theoretical knowledge of pharmaceutical technology for solid and liquid products and knowledge of current GMP standards
- Fluency in English and French both in oral and written conversation. German is an asset.
- Mastery of common computer tools such as Ms-Office
You describe yourself as a rigorous, conscientious, well-organized and structured person with a strong analytical mindset. Thanks to your good communication skills, you interact easily with other departments. You are able to do your tasks autonomously while enjoying working together as part of a team.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.