Location: Italy - Field based
Function: Medical Affairs
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are growing our organization and are therefore looking for a Medical Science Liaison Manager for the region: Sicilia, Campania, Calabria. Do you want to contribute to the growth of our Italian affiliate and join the local team? Then we are looking forward to your application.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and maintain scientific and medical expertise (TAs and products)
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with KOLs, HCPs and professional organisations
- KOL scientific engagement, key account medical support, training and medical information
- Provide Disease State Education and clinical presentations
- Update medical team and other internal stakeholders on medical community interactions
- Provide medical support to market access activities following global and local policies and procedures
- Support the development, implementation and completion of medical activities (advisory boards, congress symposia, hospital meetings and speaker programs)
- Serves as a medical resource for internal medical and sales training
- Support company sponsored clinical research and IIS process
- Attend relevant scientific meetings and conferences and support development of summaries of key data, presentations or symposium
- Ensure compliance with applicable local and global laws, regulations, guidelines and company policies and procedures
- Develop personal and professional capabilities to improve skills and professional capabilities
For this role you will need to bring the following requirements:
- MSc in Medical Field (e.g. Pharmacy, Nursing, Chemistry or Biology)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in clinical practice, research or pharmaceutical medical affairs
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with pharma industry and healthcare compliance requirements locally and globally
- Demonstrated experience in KOL, HCP or medical community engagement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Italian and good oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in public scientific presentations
- Ability for overnight travel, up to 50%
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.