Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Pricing and Market Access
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Market Access expert to join our Market Access Nephrology team Switzerland. You will report directly into the Market Access Nephrology and be responsible to provide counsel and strategic input to the Global Pricing & Market Access team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support leading the Global Pricing & Market Access team within the Vifor Business Operations organization
- Lead development and implementation of pricing & reimbursement strategies for one or several Vifor Pharma brands and support strategy for the overall Nephrology franchise
- Leverage a strong understanding of healthcare markets and systems (globally and locally), identifying access and payer needs across countries and creating synergies between various regions regarding global price referencing
- Create innovative ways to demonstrate and present the superiority of products and therapies
- Successfully synthesise product and therapy data to support effective pricing negotiations
- Build close relationships with key internal stakeholders such as Commercial, Medical, Patient & Innovation Policy, Communications, etc. as well as with affiliate access teams
- Collaborate with Health Economics and Outcomes Research to bring evidence-based value and pricing to products and therapies
- Partner with Pricing to determine the pricing corridor for products and therapies, then prepares affiliates for effective negotiations
- Seek guidance from Patient & Innovation Policy when working with government stakeholders to optimize access potential
- Develop internal communication across Market Access, increases internal pricing and reimbursement awareness
- Implement and further develops effective pricing training and proficiency assessment programs
We would like to welcome the following experience and skills for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree required in a science discipline, Master’s and/or PhD in Healthcare discipline or Business preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a healthcare area such as market access, health economics and outcomes research, government affairs/public policy, patient advocacy, pricing,
- Experience managing global programs
- Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communications, plus one additional language
You describe yourself as self-motivated and proactive in taking initiative. You are able to work efficiently on your own as well as in cross-functional teams. You have a proven record in defining market access strategies and in negotiation with different functions.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.