Location: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Function: Pricing and Market Access
Company: OM Pharma
In this new position, you report directly to the President OM Pharma. Close working links with the global pricing and market acess team in Zurich, including a dotted line to the GPMA Head, will be crucial to your success. Your main mission is the development and implementation of the global Market Access strategies for our range of brands-in order to you ensure they are available to patients with minimal barriers to adoption and at appropriate rates. You work collaboratively with international cross-functional teams develop compelling evidence and to drive and support local Market Access strategies. Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop global Patient Access and pricing strategies for our key brands
- Shape and influence healthcare policies to improve Patient Access by leveraging best practices, existing evidence, and/or by working with Clinical, Medical Affairs and HEOR teams to create new evidence
- Work with internal and external experts to identify and understand unmet payer and policymaker needs for assigned product lines and/or markets
- Contribute to the development of strategic marketing plans which consider all relevant stakeholder groups
- Develop value proposition, price strategy and key value toolkit content to support the communication of the key messages to the right stakeholders
- Outline market access opportunities in context of changing regulatory environments
- Develop access strategy and incorporation to market acceleration and penetration plan in the key markets to expand geographic footprint and enable appropriate patient access
For this role, we are looking for a candidate with excellent leadership and communication skills, bringing the following competencies:
- Master or PhD in Healthcare Discipline or Business Management
- At least 5 years of experience in a healthcare area such as patient access, marketing, government affairs/public policy, patient advocacy, pricing, reimbursement or medical affairs
- Proven experience in Stakeholders’ management
- Experience in managing global programs, hand-on leadership of demographically diverse teams
- Fluency in English both in oral and written conversation. Knowledge in French or in Spanish is an asset
- Open to travel up to 20% of the time
You demonstrate a strong customer orientation and feel comfortable in a position, where you make decisions and take initiatives to move things forward. You are an innovative, determined and assertive person, who is self sufficient, has demonstrated to own processes and works efficiently in cross-functional teams. You have a proven record in defining market access strategies and in negotiating with different functions. Your negotiation ability, analytical skills and strategic thinking enable you to achieve ambitious goals.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global pharmaceutical company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions.The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma. With its unique expertise in the field of immunology, OM Pharma develops and manufactures infectious diseases/OTX products for respiratory tract infections, lower urinary tract infections, ear care, abdominal distension, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic venous insufficiency, diabetic retinopathy, haemorrhoids, menometrorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding).
For more information about Vifor Pharma and its parent company Galenica, please visit www.viforpharma.com and www.galenica.com.