Location: Switzerland - St Gallen
Function: Finance and Controlling
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are seeking a Manufacturing Controller for our Corporate Headquarters in St Gallen. Responsible for reporting and controlling processes, partnering with our Technical Operations Team, you will report directly to the Head of Controlling and Accounting in St Gallen. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Monthly reporting, including target/actual comparisons and analyses for stakeholders (function/CAPEX, Iron-COGS/ FTE/etc.)
- Calculation and monitoring each month of the gross inventory value, depreciation, scrap levels & inventory adjustments
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting for Technical Operations functions St Gallen
- Sparring partner and direct contact person for related stakeholders on site
- Preparation of margin and warehouse reports
- Perform Hyperion Financial Management entries for bi-annual planning, including impairment tests
- Collaboration in project controlling (e.g. investment calculations)
- Cooperation with auditors
- Collaboration in projects (e.g. SAP-Rollout)
The successful candidate will hold a degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent education, in addition to the following:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in accounting, budgeting and financial planning
- Experience in controlling
- IFRS understanding preferred
- Expert user of reporting systems (Hyperion, HFM and SAP) or similar
- Excellent knowledge of Office programs ( Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Professional level in English and German, both in oral and written communications
You have excellent problem solving skills and demonstrate high attention to detail in the way you work. You are able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and demonstrate sound commercial awareness with a sense of urgency and results orientation. You are able to work as part of a team and a cross functional teams. Your interpersonal and communication skills enable you to communicate effectively to peers, management and third parties. You work in line with the Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.