Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Human Resources
Company: Vifor Pharma
In order to reinforce our HR department we are currently looking for an experienced Learning Design and Technology Specialist to work closely with the Head of Learning and Talent Management. This is a great opportunity to partner with the Learning and Development (L&D) team at our operational HQ in Glattbrugg, Zurich, and to make an impact with your new thinking to how we approach the design of learning content for the HR and Compliance Academies as well as advising all other Academy owners on best practice design and delivery in this newly created role. You will also have responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of the Vifor Pharma mobile learning platform. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Implementation of a mobile learning platform (provide technical expertise to the HR community, and design and roll out internal HR training and UAT management)
- Ensure efficient and effective design of the learning curriculums and portfolio to meet the requirements of the business
- Accountable for developing strategies and plans to leverage learning technology in L&D including Learning Management Systems (LMS), Content Platforms, Content Development Tools, Virtual classrooms and other learning systems and enabling tools
- Development of a standardised approach to assessment methodologies and learning design frameworks across the Academies
- Lead on mobile learning vendor discovery and manage relationships with external design and technology vendors
- Provide subject matter expertise in learning design, leveraging insight to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Understand the regulatory and conduct requirements of the business and integrate this into the learning curriculum and portfolios
- Management and coordination of all aspects (functional, technical, change and communications) of a mobile learning platform, to ensure effective global integration and acceptance
- Provide internal consultancy on mobile and micro learning best practice in order to source the best/most appropriate platform
- Develop excellent partner relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop a framework for advising the business on how to develop e-Learning and a Learning Brand Guideline for internal and external content development
- Source preferred partner relationships and agree preferred rates for e-learning content development
This role requires a passionate, clear-thinking and tenacious person who is action orientated and wants to make a difference in a growing company. You will bring a level of new thinking, ideas and expertise not currently available to the organisation and will be comfortable to inspire, challenge and influence senior leaders in order to implement the best solution for Vifor Pharma. To do this, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in a learning team
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Learning Consultant role or similar
- Experience of launching a learning platform, scoping learner pathways, and designing a broad range of learning interventions
- Previous experience of developing digital learning assets using authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate or Elucidat (experience with Articulate Rise Content Authoring tool is a plus)
- Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communications
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry is a plus
- Experience of working with commercial and HR teams is a plus
You have strong organisational, planning and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise/re-prioratise workload. You are used to a fast-paced team and working environment, where you are able to self-motivate and work autonomously with a well-balanced teamwork orientation. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and engage in your work with genuine passion for creative and engaging learning. You have strong communication as well as listening skills and work with a can-do approach, attention to detail and strong problem-solving capability. You have a creative and energising appearance and the passion for delivering great results and developing the Vifor Pharma culture.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.