Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Human Resources
Company: Vifor Pharma
Our Learning and Development team at our Operational HQ in Zurich is growing and in this new, hybrid position, we are seeking an L&D and Learning Administration Specialist, to run Learning and Development programs and to collaborate in a global project to develop SAP SuccessFactors (SF) Learning Management System (LMS) at Vifor Pharma. In this new position, you will work in a cross-functional environment, liaising with HR and IT, and report directly to the Head of Learning and Development. Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Learning Administration Specialist
- Collaborate in Global SAP SF LMS development, integration, maintenance and active support of LMS pilot
- Manage and provide support for global training catalog in LMS system
- Provide learning expertise to functional areas, developing and rolling out training strategy and curriculum
- Provide the expertise to ensure effective, appropriate measures for learning needs management and reporting of training metrics
- Build-up the know-how to become the competence center for the LMS within Vifor Pharma and ensure optimal design and usage of the LMS system
- Participate in the development of high-quality, cost-effective learning programs and managing integrations to 3rd part vendor solutions
- Collect learning requirements and coordinate the implementation of change requests for SAP SF LMS system
Learning and Development Specialist
- Support global talent management projects and initiatives in areas such as Leadership Academy and cross-functional training initiatives
- Support development of global training blue-print by involving all functional training stakeholders
- Manage existing Talent Management programs and ensure optimal process execution
- Support program development initiatives and assist in designing, building
- Create/update communications and other documentation in support of talent management initiatives
- Lead and participate in other projects specific to the Vifor Pharma Academy
The successful candidate ideally holds a university degree in psychology or a similar discipline, in addition to the following knowledge and experience:
- 2-5 years’ related experience in a Talent Management/L&D role within an international environment, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry
- 2-5 years’ experience working with SAP systems (SAP SF LMS ideally)
- Experience working with competency models, Assessment Tools etc.
- Experience in designing talent management programs after a strategic briefing
- Excellent analytical skills as well as ability to “tell a story” utilizing data
- Ability to track and report on success of talent management programs
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction from manager
- Fluency in English and an additional European language as a must, any additional language skills are of great advantage
- Excellent IT skills, ideally experience with Articulate Storyline
You are able to condense strategic input into concrete project milestones. You have the mental agility to adapt to change and ambiguous goals. You are politically savvy, engage in transparent communication? with a ‘nice-to-know’ approach and have ambition to act as a culture and talent ambassador. You demonstrate strong communication skills, which allow for a focused exchange. You have high interest in employee development. You work in line with the Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.