Location: Belgium - Field based
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM) for, the region of Brussels, Hainaut in Belgium. Reporting directly to the Business Manager of the Gastro-Onco-Patient Blood Management (PBM) business unit , you will be responsible for the sales performance of Vifor Pharma’s key product and your tasks will include:
- Drive performance of products in hospitals in region to planned targets
- Organize expert sessions
- DMU management: define new stakeholders and build relationships
- Creates input for national plans with head sales , marketing and medical department
- Identify and develop regional KOL plans in close cooperation with Medical
- Develop strong relationships with customers
- Build and constantly develop knowledge and expertise in key therapeutic areas
- Shares experience with other KAM’s, regions and management team
We are looking for an experienced KAM with strong networking and stakeholder management skills. Additionally, you fulfill the following criteria:
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in life Sciences (e.g. pharmacist, BSc Biology, Sports and Rehabilitation etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of successful pharmaceutical institutional or account based selling experience (including formulary responsibility) with access to hospital environment
- Experience within the Brussels, Hainaut region
- Experience within the therapeutic areas of Gastroenterology, Oncology and/or Patient Blood Management
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant protocols and compliance guidelines
- Good computer skills: MS-Office, data-bases, etc.
- Fluent in Dutch and English both in spoken and written communication, with the addition of French being advantageous
You describe yourself as a person with strong organizational and analytical skills, examining and understanding issues from multiple perspectives. Your positive, motivated mind-set, ensures your success within a dynamic, diverse environment. You pride your self on your ability to thrive within an ambiguous environment.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.