Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Human Resources
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are searching for an International Talent Acquisition Specialist, responsible for running the full recruitment processes including active sourcing, pre-screening and first interviews. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage full A to Z recruitment process
- Carry out profile briefing meetings with the relevant hiring managers including advising on search strategy and process
- Write and post job advertisements on relevant job boards
- Screen incoming applications
- Proactively source candidates through the relevant social media channels (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.)
- Carry out competency based interviews to ensure the identification of the option candidates for Vifor Pharma
- Act as a point of contact for the hiring managers, candidates and HR business partners in all matters concerning recruitment
- Provide feedback to candidates through the recruitment process within a timely manner
- Maintain effective administration of the recruitment process and candidate tracking
- Schedule and organise interviews for all involved
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a proven track record within a reputable recruitment agency, ideally with some in-house recruitment experience. Our ideal candidate holds a Bachelor’s degree and brings the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience within a recruitment agency/headhunter as well as in-house
- Experience recruiting for the pharmaceutical industry
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in the Swiss recruitment market, ideally with experience in candidate sourcing
- Fluency (professional level) in English is required, Russian or other second languages would be advantageous
- Experience in direct search/sourcing
- Experience working with online applicant tracking systems (ATS/e-recruiter)
- Sound IT and social media knowledge
- Any experience working within & across multiple European countries would be a great asset
In addition, you describe yourself as a quick thinker who is able to manage several tasks in parallel. You are able to communicate with different stakeholders on various levels and can act as a fast-paced, proactive ambassador of Vifor Pharma. Your analytical skills allow you to focus on priorities and you feel comfortable working in an international matrix organisation.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.