Location: Saudi Arabia - Field based
Company: Vifor Pharma
At this position you will develop and implement a Business Plan for the Key Accounts, incorporating all resources available to ensure the company success, promote all company products and services within the specified territory, in compliance with company’s duty of care obligations and Code of Practice.
Your tasks are the following:
- Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling;
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses and pharmacists in the hospital. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue;
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff;
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts;
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager. Generally, medical sales executives have their own regional area of responsibility and plan how and when to target health professions;
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products;
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in Health systems , anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Who you are:
- A qualified, experienced Medical Representative
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 2-3 years’ experience in Saudi market
- 2+ years of successful pharmaceutical institutional (including formulary responsibility) or account based selling experience is mandatory
- Has knowledge and understanding of relevant protocols and compliance guidelines.
- Computer skills and ability to use the company data-base, Microsoft
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Holding Saudi Citizenship
You have strong networking and stakeholder management skills, excellent communication in English, with ability to efficiently and productively communicate orally and in writing, and you are able to influence, persuade and be credible to senior managers and external opinion leaders.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.