Location: Sweden - Kista/Stockholm
Function: Finance and Controlling
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are looking for an experience finance professional to join our growing Nordic team in Kista, Sweden. As the Head of Finance and Administration for the Nordics, you will report to global finance in headquarters and be responsible for finance, IT, logistics and supply chain. As a key member of the Nordic management team, you will play a critical role in strategic decision making, working very closely with the General Manager. You will lead a small team as a hands-on manger and your tasks and responsibilities will also include, but not be limited to:
- Ensure a sound accounting system where company complies with all statutory and external requirements and regulations, manage day to day accounting and financial transactions, liaise with external authorities & consultants
- Ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, monitoring and reporting to enhance the decision making process of the Nordic Management Team, by working closely with Management Team for Monitoring, Controlling and Reporting
- Ensure a timely and professional management reporting to headquarters: 5-year planning, budgeting / forecasting and ad hoc analysis
- Ensure Cash Flow Management and monitor Budgetary Control to ensure compliance of standard operating procedure
- Control inventories, receivables and working capital management
- Ensure that IT processes support the effective running of the business
- Management of Nordic fleet and contract lease cars
- Oversee on-time product planning, scheduling and ordering activities associated with the delivery of the products together with our strategic logistics partner
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment
- Control purchasing department budgets
- Represent company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers
For this leadership role within the Nordic management team, we are looking for an experienced and qualified professional with the following qualifications, background and experience:
- Qualified Accountant and/or relevant post qualification
- Excellent knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS regulation
- Proficiency in financial accounting and reporting, including external statutory reporting and audit
- Minimum of five years of work related experience within the Swedish and Nordics markets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English
- Good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office Programs (Excel)
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry is a strong advantage
Your previous experience within both small and large Pharma will support your success in this multifaceted role. Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills including strong influencing and leadership skills, will enable you to bring successful partner with the business to drive the goal for the Nordics. You are someone who is able to be very hands-on, but also strategic with the ability to advice your business leaders effectively.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.