Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Function: Technical Operations
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently hiring a Head Technical Project Management and Operational Excellence for our dynamic Technical Operations team. In this role, you will be a key player to implement allocated projects within Vifor Pharma and Vifor FMC Renal Pharma, as well as establish and maintain the project management structures.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead of the department
- Interface of Vifor Pharma/Vifor FMC Renal Pharma for strategic exchange in the field of responsibility
- Coordination of all technical project and department activities within Vifor Pharma
- Maintain of existing software solutions for recording, evaluating, steering, controlling, tracking and close out of projects
- Status reporting for the department
- Communication and coordination of project executions with internal and external key stakeholders
- Delegation of project responsibilities to team members (project leaders)
- First interface on technical level to new partners after license deals. Set up and opening of respective communication channels, establish exchange structure
- Assuring alliance management on technical level with strategic partners
We would like to welcome the following experience and skills for the role:
- Scientific or business administration qualification, Master level or equivalent
- At least 10 years of management experience in pharmaceutical industry in technical operations, an experience in Biotechnology within large molecules would be an asset
- Black belt and Operational Excellence and/or Lean expertise at program management level
- Experience in project management in supply chain, production or quality management of pharmaceutical products
- Experience in implementation and initial filing of new products in Europe, US and Japan
- Ability and desire to work cross-functionally
- Experience in alliance and/or portfolio management
- Technical, medical, regulatory experience within pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work under high pressure, high level of assertiveness
- Excellent communication and conflict solving skills
- Good team player
- Fluent English, German and/or French would be an asset.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.