Location: Switzerland - Field based
Function: Medical Affairs
Company: Vifor Pharma
Due to the expansion of our global business, we are looking for new medical affairs team members with a field focus working as Field Medical Advisor for scientific management of products in the field of percutaneous coronary interventions and cardiovascular surgery. In this function, you represent Medical Affairs internally and externally; establishing and maintaining medical relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), HCPs and key accounts on behalf of Vifor Pharma Group. You are responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and maintain scientific and medical expertise (Cardiology, Nephrology, Anesthesiology and corresponding products)
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with KOLs, HCPs and professional organizations
- Provide Disease State Education, clinical presentations and respond to medical requests (internally and externally)
- Organization of medical activities (advisory boards, congress symposia, hospital meetings and speaker programs)
- Planning, implementation and support of ongoing projects as well as new projects such as clinical studies and registries
- Reading and evaluation of relevant specialized literature
- Strategic contribution to Brand Teams in collaboration with the marketing
- Medical support to the marketing department during the creation of promotional material
- Ensure compliance with applicable local and global laws, regulations, guidelines and company policies and procedures
- Develop personal and professional capabilities to improve skills and professional capabilities
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic candidate bringing the following profile:
- Master or PhD in Scientific Field (e.g. Pharmacy, Medicine, biochemistry or Biology)
- Professional experience in the health sector or the pharmaceutical industry is essential
- Demonstrated experience in KOL, HCP or medical community engagement
- As a native French or German speaker, you have a perfect command of the other language, both in oral and written conversation. Good knowledge of English is also desirable.
- Willingness to travel for international congresses and/or boarder country congresses
Your ability to work well within a team ensures your success within a collaborative environment. Your expert medical knowledge enables your ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with KOLs and other key stakeholders. You are a positive, solution-driven and result-oriented person that likes to work in an entrepreneurial environment, where you can make the difference.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.