Location: Belgium - Antwerp
Company: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a hands-on and entrepreneurial Brand and Customer Manager Cardio-Renal Belgium. Reporting directly to the Benelux Business Unit Head Gasto-Onco-Patient Blood Management (PBM), you will have full P&L responsibility for the assigned brands at the local level. Based primarily out of our Vifor Pharma Breda office with the option to work from our Antwerp office, you will travel frequently throughout Belgium (20%). Your tasks and responsible will include the following:
- Development of all promotional materials related to the strategy in close cooperation with Medical and Business Managers
- Lead the strategic development of our product(s) in defined therapy areas
- Lead and deliver efficient and effective marketing programs that encourage increased use and growth of our product(s) within defined therapy areas
- Builds and constantly develops knowledge and expertise in key therapeutic areas
- Support and comply with the organizations’ duty of care obligations, in pharmacovigilance and medical information
- Support the development of the company’s long-term strategic plan
- Construct and manage the annual Brand- and Operational plans and marketing budget
- To understand the market dynamics as well as patient, prescriber and payer attitudes;
- Support the development of detailed patient driven product forecasts that can be used for planning and manufacturing purposes
- Organize Brand Team meetings as well as ensure excellent internal communication of brand plans
- Ensure excellent marketing network and relationships with HQ and other affiliates
- Work effectively with field based staff and provide high levels of responsiveness and support for local initiatives
- Cross functional collaboration with Medical, Sales and Market Access
- Play a proactive role in developing and managing relationships with KOLs and key stakeholders
For this important, strategic role, we are looking for an experienced marketing & sales professional with the following profile:
- University degree (minimum bachelor level) in Marketing/Economics or Life Science
- At least 3 years of product management experience (preferably within the pharmaceutical industry)
- Significant experience of strategic and operation planning
- Proven track record of developing and implementing operational plans for hospital brands
- Basic understanding of medical aspects of therapeutic area along with willingness to develop in-depth expertise
- Fluency in English as well as either Dutch or French is a minimum requirement
Your excellent communication skills will ensure your success within this cross-functional role. You are attracted to a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment where you can bring value to the team, the brands and the patients.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.