Lieu: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Fonction: Information Technology
Compagnie: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Senior IT system Engineer who will be based in in Amadora Portugal. You will be responsible for the development of a Roadmap for the Digital Workplace including implementing and operating it. In this role, you will report to the Group Leader Workspace and will be part of the Global IT technology team. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Support, Computer Qualification and roll-out activities within planned changes and maintain relevant documentation based on the system/component/business expertise
- Own or deputizing the Client engineering according the roadmap, develop/evolve the printing infrastructure and the Citrix environment
- Support the Citrix systems/Client components mainly based on Microsoft products/GXP-and qualified applications on the 2nd and 3rd level IT Support (internal/external)
- Do IT-Pikett activities on weekly basis or support them during working hours and be available for planned maintenance on weekends
- Coordinate the interfaces between the requesters (internals and/or externals), the technology group, IT or/and the business
- Develop the Workspace infrastructure for one or more business area domains, ensuring that the architecture is appropriate across the business domain(s), evolves to meet changing business and technology environments, and adheres to the enterprise architecture: Conduct industry and domain analysis for technology choices and directions; Create technology roadmaps for the owned systems/components; Capture architectural requirements; Evaluate alternative approaches; Prototype alternatives as needed; Create architectural models and engineering documentation
- Project activities - Analyse, design, realize and implement IT solutions, including: Devising functional and conceptual design specifications; Component / System modelling; Development; Project – Management activities related to the technical area
- Write project related documentation such as technical system design, user manual etc.
- Convert technical and business requirements into adequate IT solutions for an allocated component, system or domain of a project or work task
The ideal candidate will ideally bring the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in industry (equal work)
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Excellent Knowledge of Windows Systems and Application (Windows Client and Server OS based on WiN10 and WIN2016, Office 2013 and 365 incl possible interfaces to applications, GPO, AD, etc.)
- Excellent Citrix expérience (Xen Desktop, Citrix PVS)
- Experience in engineering Digital Workplace solutions
- Fluent level in English, both in oral and written communication
- (Good level in German or French, both in oral and written communication)
- Tenure in at last three jobs for at least 2 years each
- Microsoft certifications MCSE (e.g. Desktop Infrastructure)
- Citrix certification
- Experience with Desktop and virtualized applications (Citrix App Layering)
- Experience with enrollment and maintaining of Follow me printing
- Management of outsourced systems
- Have a good understanding of GxP and other relevant regulations
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Understanding of business functions and how to tailor the application layer accordingly to continually improve business objectives, productivity, and IT development
- Knowledge of PMI or other project management method
- ITIL Certificate
- Pharma experience
For this role, we are looking for a proactive candidate who demonstrates entrepreneurial approach and can drive the necessary activities to bring our infrastructure and services to the next level. Being in that role will allow to underline the necessary «can do» attitude, team player spirit and act as a role model for others in line with Vifor Pharma values.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu