Sales Training Manager – UK
Lieu: UK - Field based
Compagnie: Vifor Pharma
Are you seeking an opportunity in a dynamic, agile and growing pharmaceutical company? In this position, we are seeking a Sales Training Manager to develop and implement a Sales Force Annual Training and Development Plan. Reporting directly to the National Sales Director, you will be responsible for the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Development of the Sales Force training plan and its implementation in conjunction with National Sales Director, and Organisational Development Manager
- Development Manager Ensure that any training programmes developed are approved through the company Zinc system as per SOPs
- From Field visit reports and in discussions with the Regional Business Managers identify training and development needs and provide solutions specific to the sales region quarterly
- Work with marketing and other departments to improve the development and execution of interventions relating to the roll-out of brand strategy and materials
- Keep abreast of best practice and ensure that any training is appropriate to the needs identified and is carried out to the highest professional and ethical standards
- Identify and aid the development of a training and development plan for each team in collaboration with each Regional Business Manager
- Work with Regional Business Manager and National Sales Director to agree and prioritise Field Visit support. Carry out field visits in line with priorities
- Prepare and implement departmental budgets agreed with NSM to achieve objectives
- Liaise with Global training/SFE functions where appropriate
- Work with the OD Manager to ensure the ITC and onboarding processes for non-field staff are aligned
- Provides input and feedback to marketing & medical departments regarding the development and delivery of effective training materials, programmes, workshops, events etc.
- Create innovative on-line training modules to support Sales Force development
You bring significant experience pharmaceutical industry, in addition to the following experience:
- Experience in Key Account Management within the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent presentation & facilitation skills
- Experience of sales training role(s) in UK healthcare – field and office based
- Experience of running Initial Training Courses
- Proven track record of collaboration with Regional Business Managers to contribute to outstanding sales achievement
- Significant experience of NHS funding and commissioning processes
- Basic understanding of medical aspects of therapeutic area along with willingness to develop in-depth expertise
- Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communications
- Behavioural Profiling tool experience/ qualification (e.g. Insights Discovery, DISC, MBTI)
- Highly proficient user of MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrable experience in performance coaching and in field coaching
You have strong networking and stakeholder management skills, work effectively in a cross-functional environment and are able to influence and persuade senior managers, external opinion leaders and influencers in a credible fashion. You have outstanding analytical skills – science-based and marketing oriented – with a broad and continually expanding scientific and medical knowledge base, which enable you to examine and understand issues from multiple perspectives and take a systematic approach to resolving issues. You display strong organisation and time management skills and are reliable in delivering on commitment sin a timely manner. You are able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure, delivering results while maintaining flexibility to handle conflicting priorities. You act as a role model for others, in line with the Vifor Pharma values.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu
Conditions pour les agences de placement