SOLUTION ARCHITECT DATA CENTER - HQ
Lieu: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Fonction: Information Technology
Compagnie: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for Solution Architect Datacenter who will be based in at our operational headquarter in Zurich. You will be responsible to design and deploy enterprise grade global solutions successfully with access to the latest product innovations and know-how due to our close relationships to major IT vendors
in charge of the operation, management and compliance of our global IT server infrastructure and other data center services. In this role, you will report to the Group Leader Data Center and will be part of the Global IT technology team. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide data center architecture
- Ensure that the components and systems are standardized, available, stable and secure
- Ensure compliance of GxP-relevant systems/components operation and maintenance during their operational life
- Ensure that all requests addressed by systems/components are handled according to agreed SLAs
- Interpret and convert technical, business and compliance requirements into adequate, value adding technology solutions for an allocated component, system, project, or work task and ensure current and future capabilities
- Develop the overall infrastructure architecture for one or more business area domains, ensuring that the architecture is appropriate across the business domain(s), evolves to meet changing business and technology environments, and adheres to the enterprise architecture
- Conduct industry and domain analysis for technology choices and directions; Create technology roadmaps for the systems/components; Capture architectural requirements; Evaluate alternative approaches; Prototype alternatives as needed; Create architectural models and architecture documentation
- Coordinate the interfaces between the requesters (internals and/or externals), the technology group, IT or/and the business
- Project activities - Analyse, design, realize and implement IT solutions, including: Devising functional and conceptual design specifications; Component /
- System modelling; Development; Project – Management activities related to the technical area
- Work with other Solution Architects and Enterprise Architecture to ensure alignment
The ideal candidate will ideally hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer science/information technology or have obtained the equivalent work experience, in addition to the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in industry and in data center architecture and with a proven technical background.
- Proven ability to communicate both up and down in an organisation
- Proven experience in architecture of large data center environment: server platform, storage, connectivity, network segmentation, production and automation networks, data loss prevention, IT business continuity cloud and transition to cloud, Microsoft technologies, security, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR
- TOGAF and other certifications according to the role would be an advantage.
- Understanding of technical support processes
- Background of skills in demand management
- Have an excellent understanding of GxP/CSV and other relevant regulations
- Fluent level in English, both in oral and written communication, French or German language skills will be an advantage
You are proactive and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach, quickly adapting to new systems and processes with the ability to drive necessary activities to bring out infrastructure and services to the next level. You take a customer oriented approach to both internal and external stakeholders. You are effective at communicating with stakeholders on all levels, with very strong collaboration and influencing skills. You have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and behave as a role model for others, in line with Vifor Pharma values.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu
Conditions pour les agences de placement