UNIFIED COLLABORATION ENGINEER - ZURICH
Lieu: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Fonction: Information Technology
Compagnie: Vifor Pharma
We are currently looking for a Unified Collaboration Engineer who will be based in at our operational headquarter in Zurich. You will be responsible to manage our internal and external communication IT services, ensuring the service lifecycle management. In this role, you will report to the Group Leader Core Applications and will be part of the Global IT technology team. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure service & technology life cycle management, architecture, service level management & process improvements, demand & capacity management, innovation, supplier & contract management, benchmarking.
- Ensure that the components and systems are standardized, available, stable and secure.
- Ensure that the components are compliant with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) standards within an international environment.
- Ensure compliance of GxP-relevant systems/components operation and maintenance during their operational life.
- Ensure that all requests addressed by systems/components are handled according to agreed SLAs
- Support, Computer Qualification and roll-out activities within planned changes and maintain relevant documentation based on the system/component/business expertise
- Support the systems/components on the 2nd and 3rd level IT Support (internal/external)
- Coordinate the interfaces between the requesters (internals and/or externals), the technology group, IT or/and the business
- Develop the overall infrastructure architecture for one or more business area domains, ensuring that the architecture is appropriate across the business domain(s), evolves to meet changing business and technology environments, and adheres to the enterprise architecture.
- Conduct industry and domain analysis for technology choices and directions; Create technology roadmaps for the systems/components;
- Capture architectural requirements; Evaluate alternative approaches; Prototype alternatives as needed; Create architectural models and architecture documentation
- Project activities - Analyse, design, realize and implement IT solutions, including: Devising functional and conceptual design specifications;
- Component/System modelling; Development; Project – Management activities related to the technical area
- Write project related documentation such as technical system design and user manual.
- Convert technical and business requirements into adequate IT solutions for an allocated component, system or domain of a project or work task
The ideal candidate will bring a minimum of 10 years’ experience within the Information Technology industry, in addition to the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management
- Excellent Knowledge of Windows Systems and Applications, preferably with SharePoint and/or Lync certification
- Experience in architecting Unified Communication solutions.
- Fluent level in English, both in oral and written communication, German or French language skills will be advantageous
- Service Management experience, preferable with ITIL certification
- Management of outsourced systems
- Couple of years of working experience regarding design, development, implementation and administration of SLA and OLA preferred
- Understanding of business functions and how to tailor the application layer accordingly to continually improve business objectives, productivity, and IT development preferred
- Pharma experience and a good understanding of GxP and other relevant regulations is preferred
You are proactive and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach, quickly adapting to new systems and processes with the ability to drive necessary activities to bring out infrastructure and services to the next level. You take a customer oriented approach to both internal and external stakeholders. You are effective at communicating with stakeholders on all levels, with very strong collaboration and influencing skills. You have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and behave as a role model for others, in line with Vifor Pharma values.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu
Conditions pour les agences de placement