ENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - ZURICH
Lieu: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Fonction: Business Development
Compagnie: Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma
We are currently searching for our Global Business Development Department, an experienced Senior Business Development Manager who will be based at our operational HQ in Glattbrugg/Zurich.
In this function, you will play a key role in supporting and conducting large due diligences projects and you will report to the Head Business Development and Licensing (BD&L). BD&L as a department is embedded in the Strategy Department at the operational Headquarters in Zurich. The strategy department head reports directly into the COO of Vifor Pharma and oversees other commercial and medical functions, such as Marketing Excellence, Medical Affairs, R&D, Market Access and Pricing. This proximity allows BD&L to cooperate closely with other departments and align with the strategic needs of the overall organization. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Responsible for the creation of teams for each due diligence project comprised of internal and external resources. The teams are tasked to firmly analyze all available information on a given company or product in the areas of CMC, Quality, Pre-clinical and Tox, Clinical, Regulatory, Intellectual Property and Legal. Typically, such projects last between 2 and 6 months and involve 5-30 people, depending on the size and complexity of the project
- Develop a system that ensures intelligent resource deployment throughout the due diligence process and the early identification of red flags that might lead to the termination of the project or investment opportunity. The candidate will be responsible for the timely completion and the delivery of a due diligence report
- Prepare any legal documentation required to run the process, including confidentiality agreements, master service agreements, notices of commission, among others. For projects involving our joint company Fresenius Medical Care (FMC), the candidate will build relationships with key stakeholders at FMC and include them in the due diligence process whenever possible
- For due diligence purposes, you will be the primary contact person for the partner company as well as internal and external parties involved and pro-actively organize any required meetings, teleconferences or workshops to complete the task
- You will be part of a larger BD&L group and participate with his other team members in the early evaluation and project triage of newly identified opportunities (deal flow)
For this role we are searching for an experienced BD&L professional with a broad scientific or technical background to support and conduct large due diligence projects. The following requirements complete the profile:
- Uiversity degree in Biology/Chemistry/Medicine/Applied Biosciences with 5-7 years of work experience in relevant corporate positions within the Life Sciences Industry (Pharma/Biotech/Medtech). Understanding of the general drug discovery, development and commercialization process is a requirement
- Technical background or experience (Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Pre-clinical development) is a plus
- Experience in pharmaceutical project management as project management lead person
- Interest in working in a dynamic and international work environment. Ability to communicate and work in interdisciplinary teams
- Open and communicative personality. High client orientation and passion for close collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders. Ability to deliver high quality work under time pressure
- Self-motivated and result-driven personality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu
Conditions pour les agences de placement