SAP S/4 HANA Business Analyst Sales and Planning - Lisbon
Lieu: Portugal - Amadora
Fonction: Information Technology
Compagnie: OM Pharma
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst/Functional Consultant SAP S/4 HANA ERP Sales and S&OP Planning who will be based at our site in Lisbon (Amadora). Drawing on a keen understanding of sales and planning processes, information technology and operational excellence, you will design and implement the harmonized SAP S/4 HANA ERP in the Sales Area at Vifor Pharma Group covering every aspect from user requirement gathering process definition to the execution. You will act as single point of contact for the mentioned areas and interact with all relevant organization units. In this role, you will report to the Head SAP COE and will be part of the Global IT team. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Achieve the project objectives, manage and represent the project from start-up to completion
- Plan and organize the project, manage internal and/or external resources to accomplish tasks
- Collect and analyse the project’s requirements and transfer the knowledge to the IT team
- Provide the strategy, analysis, direction and implementation for ICT technologies and solutions, work out concepts
- Ensure business benefits included in the ERP Sales and Planning business case are delivered
- Build up the know-how to become the competence center for Sales and Planning Processes within Vifor Pharma Group and ensure optimal design and usage of the SAP S/4 HANA ERP Sales and planning processes.
- Ensure the planning, elaboration and approval of CSV Documentation, and apply compliance in using the IT project methodology and standard pharmaceutical guidelines for validation (e.g. GAMP, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, etc.) where applicable
- Identify and manage interdependencies across projects, ensure that outstanding project management, process implementation and design requirements and/or issues are being addressed
- Report project status and issues to the Program Management or Steering Committee and prepare decision proposals, escalate project changes and decisions that exceed his/her decision power to the project steering committee
- Provide cross-company support for all Vifor Pharma Group sites with regard to process optimization and operational excellence, identify areas to harmonize, simplify and optimize
- Allocate and monitor project spending in close cooperation with counterpart in Tech Ops and intervene where necessary, work out project or stream budget and ensure their adherence, maintain control over the project’s status
- Support in the negotiation and administration of vendor agreements, establish contracts with external partners in close cooperation with counterpart in TechOps.
The ideal candidate is bringing a Bachelor's degree in Economy, Sales, Planning or Business Administration and relevant experience in Business, in addition to the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an IT function within the pharma industry or similar industry (i.e. food, medical devices, FMCG)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with SAP Systems which run Sales and Planning processes
- Fluent level in English, both in oral and written communication, French or German language skills will be an advantage
- Experience with Projects in validated environments (Validation and Compliance)
- Good knowledge of IT applications and architectures within sales and planning areas
- Experience of SAP APO / DP & SNP or ideally SAP IBP
- Strong Experience in SAP SD and LE modules, experience of EDI and B2B and Foreign trade
- Experience of the integration of SD with other modules such as CO/PA ,Product Costing, MM
- Familiar with debugging and technical concepts of abap, user-exists and badi’s and Idoc interface
You are proactive and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach, quickly adapting your structured and conceptual attitude. You take a balanced customer oriented approach to both internal and external stakeholders while being strict in fulfilling the needed requirements. You are effective at communicating with stakeholders on all levels, with very strong collaboration and influencing skills. You have a positive, ‘can do’ personality with strong assertiveness and behave as a role model for others, in line with Vifor Pharma Group values.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu
Conditions pour les agences de placement