PROFESSIONAL RELATIONS MANAGER - IRELAND
Lieu: UK - Field based
Fonction: Communications and Public Affairs
Compagnie: Vifor Pharma
Our team in Ireland are seeking an experienced Professional Relations Manager bringing expertise working within external affairs within the pharmaceutical industry. There will be three pillars of focus in this position: Networking and influencing the external community, advocacy development and brand planning. This role will be based in the field and working from home. Reporting to the Country Manager Ireland, your tasks will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Networking and Influencing External Community:
- Build and maintain relationships with key national influencers in target disease areas including media, key patient and professional groups and KOL’s to support disease awareness (and/or) brand and wider organisation
- Develop specific objectives for each customer group or groups in order to ensure continual focus of the relationship and the roll out of educational programmes
- Obtain feedback from field based teams in order to set surrogate markers of impact of role on market growth
- Identify and manage external groups likely to become of increasing importance to the company
- Create, sustain and provide brand team/field force access to in depth relationships with advocate/KOL’s
- Develop and implement individual KOL mobilisation
- Develop endorsement programmes, including the structuring of meetings, sourcing of presenters and the briefing of KOL’s
- Develop and maintain customer advisory panels to review and provide input into the planning and development process
- Manage the administration of all approval and contractual documentation requirements that are associated with activities and projects
- Work with the field force to develop stakeholder responsibility for advocates
- Communicate intelligence to optimise promotional mix
- Seek new promotional opportunities for KOL’s and develops business case to support investment
- Ensure availability of quality market information gathered from external policy and decision makers for Ireland
- Identify new business opportunities and strategically influence policies to create an environment to optimise the brands therapy areas.
- Develop and deliver a strategic / above brand approach for working with relevant charities and key organisations.
- Contribute to the operational plan development by determining the most appropriate promotional mix / activity for customer groups
You have a Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science (or equivalent, e.g. Registered Nurse) and bring the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry sales/marketing/medical environment.
- Understanding of medical aspects of cardiology and nephrology, along with willingness to develop in-depth expertise.
- Direct experience of developing and interacting with Health Care Professionals at all levels and/ or patient advocacy groups
- A track record of identifying and developing advocates
- Detailed understanding of compliance requirements, specifically the ABPI Code of Practice and the IPHA Code of Practice
- Full driving licence
You have outstanding interpersonal, communication and team-working skills with a demonstrated ability to broker and maintain partnerships. You bring commercial awareness and are results-oriented, enabling you to drive things to completion. You are able to work with a level of autonomy and independence, prioritising your own workload. You show concern for standards, taking a thorough approach. You are able to think and influence conceptually, strategically and rationally. You work in line with the Vifor Pharma values.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu
Conditions pour les agences de placement