PRODUCT MANAGER - AUSTRALIA
Lieu: Australia - Melbourne
Compagnie: Vifor Pharma
Due to the growth of our Australian affiliate, we are looking for an additional Product Manager, responsible for the promotional activities relating to Vifor Pharma’s product portfolios. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the sales teams, sales managers and medical team to ensure all promotional activity is aligned with the strategy and complies with relevant Vifor Pharma and Medicines Australia’s guidelines and codes. In this, opportunity, you will be joining a team which has grown from one to four over the past 12 months and will be responsible for the operational product management activities for one of Vifor Pharma’s leading products. Your tasks and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead marketing execution efforts for the Iron Portfolio and the launched product within Women’s Health
- Develop and provide continual updates to marketing plans and processes
- Plan and manage Healthcare Professional conferences in Australia and internationally where required. Liaise effectively with the Office Manager to assist in planning for Conferences
- Maintain an agreed annual Conference Schedule
- Plan and execute on-going activities around cycle meetings with the sales team, including promotional material development, training and implementation in the field
- Facilitate market research projects for the portfolio
- Provide input into the Vifor Pharma budgeting and planning processes
- Work effectively with other Vifor Pharma departments particularly local medical, sales, office manager, AsiaPac marketing and other departments as required
- Execution of the Annual Operation Plan
- Ensure compliance with the QxP system outlined in the Quality Manual active for the affiliate
- Ensure compliance with Medicines Australia Code of Conduct requirements
As our new Product Manager, you will be eager to have the opportunity to be operationally responsible for the driving the growth of both the iron deficiency portfolio of products and the newly launched product in the Women’s Health segment. You are someone who is motivated to work in a collaborative working environment and you bring with you the follow qualifications and experiences:
- University degree in science, pharmaceutical or a related field of study
- 2-3 years of experience as a product/brand manager within the Rx pharmaceutical industry, with additional sales experience is a plus
- Product launch experience would be a strong asset
- Experienced in marketing within the Australian hospital market
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
As a Vifor Pharma Product Manager, your strong communication skills will ensure your success within this collaborative role. Your hands-on approach as well as your detail orientation will ensure your successful execution of the operational marketing tasks. As the Product Manager, you pride yourself in the collaborative relationship you have with the sales team.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu
Conditions pour les agences de placement