PATIENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER – ZURICH
Lieu: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Fonction: Project Management
Compagnie: Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma
To strengthen our Integrated Solutions Department we are currently looking for a Patient (Customer) Engagement Manager for the European market within our Joint Company, Vifor Pharma Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (VFMCRP). You will report to the Head of Integrated Solutions and you will be develop the VFMCRP’s patient experience strategy program in Nephrology. This will include the following tasks:
- Establish patient experience in VFMCRP’s key target group, dialysis patients and non-dialysis patients with chronic kidney disease (ND-CKD)
- Evaluate and understand the possibilities of engaging with patients through partners, associations and leveraging new technologies
- Effectively establish a European Patient Support Program for allowing VFMCRP to be closer to our customers (patients and thereby better understanding their needs in order to address them adequately
- Recommend scalable content for support and education tools as well as community building experiences along the patient journey from awareness to advocacy
- Guide successful content strategies across Europe and ensure effective implementation of patient support/experience tools in the market
- Establish the patient experience discipline within the VFMCRP organization; focusing on patient support activities targeted at our current and future patient population
- Translate patient support concepts into actionable activities and execute activities into reality
- Drive the development of innovative customer/patient support solutions
- Proactively educate, share information and act as an expert advisor across the Brand teams
- Establish patient perception of care as a pillar in company culture and as a part of strategic planning
For this challenging opportunity we are looking for a professional empathic and passionate individual who is able to build meaningful experiences with patients/caregivers, and who possess very strong interpersonal skills in order to work effectively across the matrix and drive internal/external KOL’s. In addition we are looking for the following knowledge and experiences:
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous customer/patient experience in the industry through an in-house role or as a consultant within an agency
- Strong understanding of tools and monitoring of customer experience
- Strong expertise in Customer Experience/Engagement focused on ROI results across campaign contact points
- Knowledge of Social Media channels and in eCommerce activation and experience in Social cRM
- Proven excellence in the support and service to complex customer / patient groups
- Superior project management, time management and organizational skills and the ability to quickly adapt to multiple priorities
- Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communication, other languages will be an asset
- Experience in life science and/or public health environment would be a great asset
Your strong communication and reporting skills will ensure your success within this interfacing role. Your work is characterized by a structured, enthusiastic and diligent approach which enables you to meet deadlines while ensuring quality. Building networks as well as trustful relationships and communicating with peers across various departments and levels both within and outside of your organization is something you credit yourself with.
A propos de nous
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma, anciennement Groupe Galenica, est une entreprise Specialty Pharma mondiale qui se consacre à la recherche, au développement, à la fabrication et à la commercialisation de ses propres produits pharmaceutiques. Il est le partenaire de choix pour les solutions innovantes axées sur le patient. L’entreprise, qui entend devenir le leader mondial des traitements de la carence en fer et des affections néphrologiques et cardio-rénales, aspire à aider les patients du monde entier souffrant de maladies graves et chroniques à mener une vie meilleure et plus saine. Le Groupe Vifor Pharma possède des sites de production en Suisse et au Portugal, ainsi qu’un réseau dynamique de sociétés affiliées et de partenaires lui assurant une vaste couverture de marché dans le monde entier. L’entreprise affiche une présence mondiale en constante augmentation mais conserve de solides racines dans son marché d’origine, la Suisse.
Le Groupe Vifor Pharma est constitué de Vifor Pharma, de Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma – sa société commune avec Fresenius Medical Care –, de Relypsa et d’OM Pharma.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre site: http://www.viforpharma.com/fr/a-propos-de-vifor-pharma/qui-sommes-nous.
Afficher/masquer le contenu
Conditions pour les agences de placement